~10~

8 days left
6 days till jk's birthday
Jin day (monday)

JK POV
I woke up on the sound of birds. I was still in my castle as my father wanted me to stay there for a night. I am going to be reveled in my birthday. But I wish I wasn't.

I wouldn't be free anymore. Although I am a well known model and the richest person in the world the attention for me would be doubled.

My birthday is going to be celebrated in Bali and it is going to be grand. I will be inviting all my hyungs and noonas as they know who I am expect for bts.

I got changed as it was 5 am and it was an hour drive to school. And school starts at 8. I know I would reach there quickly but I would love to have some peace.

[ting~ ]
jinnie eomma💜:
I was wondering if I could hangout with you today?

I think I should go so I could get to him better. He always makes me feel protected. I always like his company. I do have work for a while though.

me:
Sure Hyung!! I have work after school for a while. If you want you can tag along and we can go out from there.

Jinnie eomma💜:
That sounds great❤️

I smiled to the text. I would love to get to know him better.

[ting~ ]
unknown:
sometimes you hide somewhere I   cannot track you down.
But dolly I am always going to track every step you take.
Get ready in a few days to be mine doll!

And then there is some texts that I wish I never received.

(Jungkook's outfit

(Jungkook's outfit.)
-time skip brought you by baby shark dududududu -

I reached school it was about 6. My first class is english so I went to the class. I put on my earphones ready to to take a short nap.
——-
"kookie get up class is going to start." I heard somebody say. I got up rub my eyes with a little yawn when I heard people cooing around me.

It was jimin hyung who woke me up. I looked around everybody was looking at me and whispering like they saw unicorn!

Like is there a unicorn behind me? I'd love to meet them. I turn around excitedly but there was nothing. I guess it ran away. *mentally pouts*

It was lunch time. Today my other hyungs and noona had work so they didn't come to school today. I am going to sit with BTS hyungs.

"hi hyungies" I greeted my hyungs. they turned around and their jaw dropped. except jimin hyungs. I was worried if a fly would fly into their mouth. Imagine if once an alive fly went into your mouth and it gave you their power to fly omg. A fly that will fly into your mouth to make you fly using fly power.