35

Jungkook walked towards the hot spring as he waved his hands around. Tables and chairs were added, music system was added with table full of food. Places to sleep and play around was added. the ground was clean and the water was clean.

Bubbles were made around and stalls for sweets were added. He didn't want exhausting things around but if children came, he wanted places they would play around. The kept a nice and relaxing scent around the air and made sure the temperature was decent.

Jungkook clapped his hands as the door for the hot spring opened many families with their children came inside. They felt relaxed as they set their spots. They magically got towels and other necessary items.

"Wow. This place is so relaxing." Hoseok said as the boys met Jungkook. "Enjoy yourself for a while. I'll make sure everybody is fine and everything is properly set." Jungkook said.

He was gonna walk but Jimin pulled him into a hug. "You need to relax yourself too. Don't over work youself." Jimin whispered in his ear. "Its fine hyung."Jungkook replied.

"No its not. You wouldn't have much strength tomorrow other wise. You should look after you health too. Remember, don't fight in the front line by yourself. Let us fight beside you." Jimin said.

"Hyung." Jungkook said. "I mean it kook." Jimin said. "Fine. I'll just look it everybody is comfy than come with you guys." Jungkook said. "That my baby." Jimin said pulling out of his hug as he ruffled Jungkooks hair.

What these two didn't know was. 5 jealous eye were looking at them from behind. "You've gotten really close with him." Namjoon said. "Yea." Jimin said. "Remeber our deal?" Yoongi asked. "Its his choice who he want to be. And I am not trying to get him right now. He needs some attention, comfort and facts checks which I am giving right now." Jimin said huffing.

"What comfort does he need?" Hoseok asked. "Just because one person smiles doesn't mean they're happy." Jimin huffs as he walked away.

"You have done an amazing arrangements." Grace said as she meet Jungkook. "Its all for the citizens of course." Jungkook said with a smile. "The place was dirty for centuries. Nobody really wandered around here." Grace said.

"Well now people could come around here. Its a beautiful spot to relax. Just because it was dirty doesn't mean we could never use it." Jungkook said.

"Tomorrow is a big day. We need to get prepared." Jungkook said. "This is how we are preparing." Grace huffed. "Tiring them wouldn't do any good. People need to relax. so do you. Go get ready." Jungkook said as he shooed away grace.

"I will never understand your ways. Although its fine by me cause I wanted to relax myself anyway. I'm not doing this for you or anybody. Grace huffed as she walked away. Jungkook only gave an amused look.

The day was successful to say the least. Expect the part where Jimin had an argument.

Jungkook didn't sleep that night. He kept looking at the sky. Although the prediction said the devils were going to arrive tomorrow, he wasn't really sure what time. It could be anytime and he didn't want to be sleeping at the moment.

"What are you doing here koo?" a voice asked. "Making sure the attack doesn't start quickly." Jungkook replied already knowing whose voice it was. "You should get some rest though." Taehyung said siting beside Jungkook.