28

HOHOHO lol anyway. Light. Camera. Action~

Today was the day, Jungkook was very nervous about. Although he was used being surrounded by people. He was still nervous. It was nerve recking to be least told. Jungkook changed into his outfit, ready to walk out of the balcony to meet his people.

As the door boomed open. The people let out a cheer. "Behold your majesty! Jeon Jungkook" The queen called out. The crowd cheered louder as Jungkook stepped forward. Grace raised her hand in motion to quite the crowd. The hush silent was brought in a second as now Jungkook began to speak.

"How is my lovely people doing?" Jungkook asked as the crowd yelled good in union. "I see. It is good to hear!" Jungkook spoke letting out his cute bunny smile. The crowd along with the royals were mesmerized. They can never get used to this smile.

"So do you guys know why you have been summoned here?" Jungkook asked. The crowed looked confused as they yelled no.

"You guys have heard the dark side has returned to the universe. They are trying to capture this place in order to get more strong." Jungkook began to speak as the crowed seemed stressed. "I know that you guys are scared. But fear not. I will always be here to protect you guys." Jungkook remarked as the tension lessen due to it. "But as you know, I am the kind of the universe. Not just this worlds. I can't stay here forever. And protecting can be delayed." Jungkook spoke as the tension grew once again.

"This is the reason why I have summoned you guys here. It is not because you guys need to see the king and hear him speak about protecting you guys. No! I am here to talk about what to do when I am not here on time to protect you guys at once." Jungkook spoke as the crowed listened carefully.

"The warriors are getting trained more advanced in order for your guys safety. But the warriors wouldn't always be around you at all times. This can cause you guys problem. So I am decided that everyone will be taught a self defense class in order to protect themselves while the warriors, Royal or me have come for rescue. You guys are magical creatures who have what it takes to fight back. So what do you say?" Jungkook asked as the crowed looked unsure.

"I know this is very different. But I want each one of you to be safe. I have kept sirens in each part of this world. It will ring when you guys are in trouble to call help. But I want you guys to protect yourselves too. You guys aren't weak. Nobody here is weak. So by this self defense you guys will be safe. And i will make sure of it." Jungkook spoke as the crowed cheered. The crowed some how didn't want to doubt Jungkook. He wasn't like the other royals. He was like a true king.

"I will do some strength and power check first. By this I will categorize you guys in different groups. Do not fear of where you are kept. you guys will be trained to be powerful from your level. I do not want you guys to do advance at once, as it will not be good for your health and improvements cannot be seen. I will be checking you skills every time. But do not fear if you haven't improved when I am doing regular check up. It will take time. So do nit worry. I will help you." Jungkook said as the crowed cheered in happiness.

"So as a part to celebrate happiness. There will be a ball in the end of this week which is friday. Please be prepared. You test and skill work will start next week as I still need to choose the ones training you guys and set up fields." Jungkook spoke as he waved his hand on the air as invitations were made. It was given to each one of the citizens. Which shocked them. The royals never invite their people. It was only the rich and big people. But know they believe things are going to change for the good.