22

Warning the longest chapter that I have ever written.

Jungkook P.O.V

I heard my room's door open. Then I could hear soft footsteps slowly coming towards me. Shit, I am going to die. I wiggled at the same position while digging inside my soft furry blankey. The footsteps paused or a while. Shit, I a going to die. lord save me from this evil person. I am too young to die.

The footstep started to move again. oh no here she comes. "hahahah... stop. hahahaha..m-haha.moom... hahah.. don't... hahah... do...this..hahahahah" I laughed my ass out as my mother kept tickling. OMG I am going to die of laughter.

"Come up get ready. Today is a big day. You cannot sleep all day!!" mom shook me as I curled in my bed.

"But mom!! If I get out of this bed. The bed monsters will attack me because they told me never to leave the bed alone like ever. They love the bed. I love the bed. The bed loves me. We are destined together. So if I leave the bed. The bed monsters will murder me to make their loved one sad. So I am too young to die. And I am not leaving my precious baby alone. How knows before the bed monsters will attack me, the bed may dump me!!"  I said.

"Omg Kookie. You're so overdramatic. It is a nonliving thing for god sakes." My mom said.

"Mom you hurt its feeling. Aww bed I will love you don't listen to her" I said as I made my position which looked like I was hugging the bed.

But sadly. I got picked up from my bed by my father. "Aish!! let me goo. Noo my poor bed!! They are taking me away from you~"

"Kookie, you dramatic child. I should send you to be an actor than an idol." mom said as she shook her head.

"Dad put me down!!" I ordered.

"Nope. we are going towards the closet and getting you ready you lazy bum. Plus be quite others may hear you." Dad said.

"It is just you, me and mom in this room" I questioned.

"Nope. Can't you hear it? There are passing by reading about us." Dad said.

"what are you talking about?" I asked.

"Shhhh you cannot break the fourth wall dear"  Mom said.

"Why am I blank at this!" I asked.

"Shhh" Both my parents said.

I huffed as my father took me towards my walk-in which was the room attached to my bedroom. After I got ready we headed towards the car to go to my workplace. I still have panic attacks and breakdowns when somethings trigger me, so mom and dad both decided to come along with me today as they were going to watch their song follow his dream.

--------------

As we reach the headquarters. I started to shake. My anxiety was getting me again. I know that I have been in front of the cameras many times. But I haven't been in front of the huge crowd. I felt arms wrap around me.

"Don't worry kookie. I will be right next to you all the time. You will do great. I believe in you. Now put your bunny smile of yours and make us proud." Mom said in a soothing voice which calmed me a little.