🌟Vickers Gas Station🌟

The story of Elvis's stop at Vickers Gas Station...

Tracy Gawer...

'I got the biggest suprise of my life one night while hanging out at Graceland. Elvis was home from a tour and decided to take out a Harley and go riding with a few of the boys. My friend and I were at the gate having arrived at 6 p.m.

Around 3 p.m or so Elvis ventured out side and fired up his Harley. Shortly thereafter, Elvis came motoring down the drive way with a few of the boys in tow. We caught a great glimpse of him as he slowed down at the gate in order to acknowledge and wave to the fans.

Harold Loyd was on gate duty that night and he blurted out that Elvis was in Vickers Gas Station, so we all got into the car. In less than a minute we pulled into the Vickers. Standing in the middle of a semi-circle was Elvis himself.

I just couldn't believe what was happening. How do you just walk upto Elvis presley? But I did. I walked upto Elvis and he actually stuck his hand out to shake hands with me before I put mine out to greet him.

To me this showed how humble and gracious Elvis presley really was, despite the fact that he was one of the greatest entertainers the world would ever know.

The first thing I immediately focused on was his face. He had on pink shades and a Helmet. But the one thing I was truly amazed at was how full Elvis's lips were.'

Let me know what you think!! xoxo