Ch.6 Rescue Mission

"How in the hell did you get here before me?!" Chuuya shouts.

I was currently sitting on his motorcycle.

"Shiori, you can't come!"

"I want too."

"No."

"Dazai-san said he's my only boss. I don't have to listen to you."

I'm floating through the air again. Chuuya gets on the bike as I do.

"I'm coming."

"No, you're not! You're hurt. I'll bring Dazai back safe and sound, okay? Knowing him, he'd kill me if I brought you along while your hurt."

"I feel nothing."

"That's a lie. I know you feel the pain."

"I would ask Dazai-san if it was you." I answer truthfully.

Chuuya doesn't say anything. I'm set back down on the bike, right behind him.

"Hold on tight."

I hold Chuuya's waist tight, with my good arm, as he puts a helmet on me.

"Okay, let's go."

With that, we leave the headquarters and zoom through the dark, bloody streets of Yokohama with increditble speed. There were endless dead bodies every road we turned on to.

"We're coming, Dazai... You damn idiot."

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

As we race through the night, Chuuya's communicator, in his bike, starts to pick up something.

"... not safe there for long."

"Dazai-san?"

Pissed, Chuuya talks back as we pass Odasaku on the streets. He was kneeling down with a little baby girl in his arms.

She must have been hiding under the bodies.

"Piss off, scrub!"

"Oh, hi Chuuya. You're in range of the enemy. Take some bullets and die, thanks." Dazai's cheerful voice replies.

"I guess you want Shiori to die alongside me then?"

"...You brought Ori-chan with you?"

Dazai's voice was cold and dangerous.

"Shut up."

"Chuuya-san, in coming."

Chuuya swerves and dodges three grenades from a grenade launcher.

As we get closer to the enemy's base, I spot a man standing on the roof of a tall building

As we get closer to the enemy's base, I spot a man standing on the roof of a tall building. He had lightning surrounding his body. He was getting ready to attack us.