Ch.14 It's True

As we head to the top floor of the tower, I was hitting my fists against Darkness' back.

"Put me down!"

Darkness only growls in responce.

"It's okay, my dear. She won't be a pain once we bring her to them. She'll compeletly break." Queen smiply smirks at Darkness.

"Nothing can break me, b*tch! My mind is unbreakable. Both my teachers made sure of that."

"We'll see, Master. Being stuck with you all my life was hell. I can't wait till you feel the same... We're here."

We reach the top floor to find a large set of double doors. Queen and Darkness kneel to the ground as I secretly take my knife out. I manage to stab Darkness dead center in his back.

He let's out a horrible cry before throwing me. I go right through the doors, breaking them in the process. I hit the ground again as I find myself in a beautiful room surrounded my large, blue stain glass windows.

Still in pain, I force myself to sit put and point my knife at the two abilities. I take the second grenade out as well. They looked alarmed.

"For you two being my abilities, you both are morons. You should have searched me first. You want me to die? So be it. If I'm going to die, you two are coming with me."

I hold the grenade high above my head.

"I made sure to modify this one. I'm going to blow this place sky high."

"Master!" Queen calls for.

"Let's bond in hell."

Right before I could pull the pin, both of my wrists were grabbed from behind.

"I can't have you doing that, my dear."

Startled by the Russian accent, I let go of the explosive as I pull away and spin around. Standing in front of me was a man I've never seen before. And because of his voice, I can tell he's not from around here.

He was wearing all white with some white, fluffy hat. His eyes were violet and he had dark hair.

"Master! I'm so sorry." Queen addresses someone else as she and Darkness hurry into the room.

They walk up to a table where two other people were sitting. My eyes widen when I recognized one of them. The two abilities kneel before Shibusawa.

"Shibusawa." I glare.

I try to stand to only fall back down. I can't move with my knees shot.

He looks at the abilities.

"It's fine. This situation doesn't seem boring at all."

"I'll kill you."

He looks at me.

"You... You're the little girl from long ago. The one with the lifeless eyes."

He stands and walks over to me as the Russian returns to the table. Shibusawa kneels down in front of me and looks into my eyes.

"I could never forget your eyes. But now, they seem different."

I reach to my side for my knife to only find it gone.

"Where did...?"

"Looking for this?"

I look towards the Russian to find him playing with both the grenade and my knife. I glare at him.

He's sneaky. Who the hell is he?!

"If I can remember, you're Shiori Nakajima. Little sister to that tiger boy." Shibusawa speaks as he studies my eyes.

"You know of my brother?"

"...He didn't tell you? ...I guess not."

I grab him by the collar of his white coat.

"That doesn't matter. Why are you doing all of this? And don't give me that crap about being bored."

"...Should I tell her? If she knows, I'll have to kill her. Is that alright with you?"

Shibusawa turns his head behind him. I follow his gaze to only just now notice the last person sitting at the table. He looked so different that I didn't notice him at first. I let Shibusawa go.

"Dazai...san...?"

Dazai looks up from the small basket of apples on the table, towards me. He looked bored. His hair was a different style and he was wearing a white suit.

Not going to lie, he looks really good like that. Agh! Focus, Shiori!

Dazai simply stares at me.

"You...really did join the enemy? Akutagawa and Ango were right? ...No. I refuse to believe it! You would never do that without telling me! This is just a sick joke! This has to be part of some plan of yours, right? Right?!"

Queen sends me an evil smirk. She was enjoying my breakdown.

"It's not." he simply replies.

"You... I... You're not on my side anymore?"

"..."

So...this is one of those times I can't read him. I can't read him at all right now. A few tears escape my eyes as I look at the ground.

"So...I lost you after all. I'm all alone..."

I clutch my fists.

"I don't know what to do anymore... My purpose in life was guarding you, taking orders from you. But you abandoned me... I don't know what to do! Should I follow your choice or help the Agency?!"

"..."

"Answer me! You might of abandoned me, but I'll still listen to your orders. I lost my other friends, you're the only one I have left. I don't want to lose you too! I can't stand the though of it! I have to be by your side! But, I work for the Agency too! What should I do?!"

Dazai simply stands and walks over to me. Once in front of me, he noticed my knees. His eyes return to mine as he answers.

"Stay out of my sight...forever."

Something...snapped. Actually, more like broke. Something inside me broke... I think it was my heart.

My tears didn't stop as I look back towards the ground.

"Stay away from you? Do you know how hard that is when I was trained to stay by your side forever... Dammit! I should have believed Ango and Akutagawa, but I was stupid. I defended you when they called you a traitor! I wish I didn't!"

I force myself to stand and lean against the blue glass. My legs shake, threatening to buckle right from under me.

"Stay away from me. I hate you. I'm going to inform the others about this."

"Not with out this, Miss."

I look towards the Russian to find him showing off my phone.

"Okay, just who the hell are you?!"

"My collaborator, Demon Fyodor." Shibusawa answered as he walked towards the broken doors.

"Demon Fyodor? What the hell kind of name is that?"

"My true name is Fyodor Dostoevsky. It's nice to finally meet you, Shiori."

"..."

He smile is simple. So why does it bother me so much? Something is not right with that Russian.

"I'm bored once again." Shibusawa speaks up. "Let me show you guys something."

Dazai and Fyodor follow Shibusawa out of the room. Queen and Darkness grab both of my arms and force me to follow the three.

I have to escape this place somehow... Or I'll die.