Ch.21 Fighting The Undead

Dazai kissed me!

I'm currently making my way to where the tower was. I should of been focus on my goal, but...

He actually kissed me! Not only that, but he kissed me twice! That's like...two times! Ah!

My brain isn't thinking clearly at the moment. I was just so happy.

"I'm so happy he feels the same way. Geez. I feel stupid for not telling him sooner. And to think, he was going to die before I could tell him."

My smile disappears as I realize what I just said. I stop in my tracks and stare into the distance.

"He was...going to die... I have to find who did it. The person who almost killed the man I love so much. I'll show them the real meaning of death."

I snap out of my scary trace as I noticed my surroundings. The fog around me was turning red and growing more thick.

"This can't be good."

I continue to run until I reach the base of the tower. Standing there, on top of some rubble, was Shibusawa...I think. He looked different.

"Aw, well if it isn't the guard dog."

Shibusawa smirks as he turns his head towards me

"Did you save your master?"

"By the way you talk, it sounds like you know what happened to him." I smirk back.

"Of coruse I do. I'm the one who stabbed him after all."

"Oh, is that so? Thank you for making my search easier. Now, I just have to kill you."

"Kill me? Well, aren't you a cute puppy."

"B*tch, I'm adorable."

I quickly look him over. I have to be cautious here.

"So what happened to you? Did you evolve or something? Like a pokémon? Let me guess, you a rock type?"

"Funny. How about I just show you."

I ready myself for anything he planned to throw at me.

"Shibusawa, correct?"

Hearing a voice from behind, I look back.

"Well, aren't you late to the party, Akutagawa."

"You're just too early."

"Whatever, where's the others?"

Ignoring me, Akutagawa proceeds to activate his ability.

"Rashoumon! Demonic Armor!"

His ability covers his entire body with black armor.

"So you actually beat your ability? Good for you."

"Shut it, little dog."

"So you lot are gifted as well."