The End

We made it to the end! Finally! Sorry it took me so long. Between college and work, I'm pretty busy. Anywho, thank you for reading my story. And thank you for following me and my books. I'm glad you guys like my horrible writing.

By the way, by the time I'm typing this, my first book has a little bit over 36.6k views. Wow...I'm blown away. Thank you so much. Thank you for the 22.2k views on my second book and the 15.7k on my third as well. It means a lot to me.

Also, if you don't already know, anything in this story will not affect the main story line. I just wanted to make that clear. For example, Dazai and Shiori may start dating in this book, but that doesn't mean they'll be dating in the fourth or fifth book. Also, the thing with Shiori being able to summon the serpent, I might not put that in the main series either. Not sure about that yet.

Now I know most of you are excited and ready for the fourth book to come out. Well, because of some stuff that still needs to be done, you, unfortunately, won't get to read it until winter starts. So around...the beginning of December. Sorry. But this story is something I'm going to be writing on my own. So I need time to prepare. The fifth book will be about season three.

If you want to know more on the subject, check out my other fanfic series on Bleach. The first book is called "Belonging". Read the "Before You Read" chapter and it will tell you a bit more information. But that's only for the readers who didn't read it already.

But once the fourth book does come out, I will make an announcement. And if you miss the announcement, look for the cover of my fourth book. It will look like this.

So once December comes around, stay on the lookout

For those of you who didn't know already, I want to give you something else to read while you wait for the fourth book. That is the reason why I'm making a new fanfic series on Bleach. Plus, I want to branch out more. The cover of the first book is up above. Hopefully you'll give it a chance and read it. Even if you read one chapter, it will still make me happy.

Author: So please check that out. Okay guys, see you soon.

Dazai: Wait!

Author: Y-Yes?

Dazai: Ori-chan and I aren't dating?! When exactly are we going to get together? I bet the readers want to know as well.

Author: U-Um, w-well... The thing is...I'm not exactly sure myself.

Dazai: But you're writing the stories!

Author: I-I know. It's just, I'm not sure if I'm going to do it in the fourth book or fifth. Hell, I might even wait for the sixth book.

Dazai: What?!

Author: Oh look at the time. I got to go. See you, my lovely readers.

Dazai: Hey! Why are you running away!?

Atsushi and Kyouka: ...

Atsushi: There they go.

Kyouka: Thank you for reading.

Atsushi: R-Right. We should probably close for them. As Kyouka-chan said, thank you for reading. We'll see you soon.

Kyouka: Approximately, in December.

Atsushi: Right... Now that I think about it. Why did Author-san choose December to release the book? She could have picked any month.

Kyouka: She told me she wants to release it on her birthday.

Atsushi: When's her birthday again?

Kyouka: December 6th.

Atsushi: Funny, Yosano-san's birthday is the day after. Anyway, we'll see you on Author-san's birthday. Let's see if any of our readers remember to wish her happy birthday when she makes the announcement.

Kyouka: *Pulls out knife* They better.

Author: Don't threaten my readers!