Chapter 2

I walk down stairs and Lily follows right behind me. I open the door and Jack Gilinsky is standing at my doorstep. "Oh my god." Lily said. She nearly fainted. " How did you get my address" I said. " I gave it to him." Lily said. " Ok what's up Jack?" I said getting angry. " I wanted to know if you wanted to go out sometime. He said. " I guess. But just as friends that's all I want." I said. "Ok. How about you meet me at Nash's house at 8. Nobody else will be there. I'll text you the address." he said. And walked away from the door. " oh my god I can't believe you." Lily says and walks out of the door after Jack.

She walked to her door and I chased after her. "Lily wait." I screamed. "what Vanessa?" she said, angrily. " You can't seriously be mad at me, can you?" I said, finally catching up to her. "yea... Vanessa I love Jack so much and I finally thought I had a chance with him when he showed up at your door." she said. "Look I'm sorry your upset about this but it's not exactly my fault." I said. "Its not your fault?? You said yes to him.. you could've said no Vanessa... " she said. " This is ridiculous Lily... I told him and you clearly heard that all I want is to be friends.. I don't know why that makes you upset." I said. " Oh come on.. you know that's not what's gonna happen." she said. "that's not your call, and this is stupid. I don't want you to be mad at me but if you are I'm sorry but there's nothing I did wrong." I said and walked back to my house.