Chapter 10

I woke up and Aaron was gone. I heard the shower running so I figured he was in there. I got up and decided I would shower. I opened my suitcase and picked out my navy jean short shorts and my Aaron Carpenter shirt. Aaron was taking a while so I decided to check twitter.

" I'll never make the mistake of bringing a girl to Magcon. Be careful guys, love hurts. @VanessaLove "

I saw things like "whore, bitch, slut" and so on in my mentions. I felt the tears drop down me cheeks.

A few minutes later Aaron walked out of the shower. "Ok.. alright I'll put clothes on calm down." Aaron giggles as he grabbed his clothes and went back into the bathroom. He walked back out in a few seconds. I looked into his brown eyes and wiped a tear off of my cheek.

"Vanessa... What happened? Do I need to beat somebody up? Who do I need to make up lies about?" Aaron asked, worried.

I giggled as I wiped another tear off of my cheek. "Jack." I mumbled. "Excuse me?" Aaron asked... getting angry. I showed him the tweet. "oh... wow." he said. "I'm going to his room to talk... you get ready for magcon.

Aaron's POV

I closed my bedroom door as I walked out into the hallway. I got to the Jack's door and knocked. Jack Gilinksy opened the door. I walked in and there was a girl in the shower... but there was no way. "Sooo, who's in the shower?" I ask. "Some girl I slept with last night." he replied. "Well who is she." I asked. "No idea... she worked at a pizza place I went to last night. I couldn't stand it anymore. He was being do horrible to Vanessa and I had to do something about it. I threw a punch at him. "Dude... what the hell? " he asked, putting his hand underneath his both checking for blood. "How could you?" I yell.

Some girl comes out of the shower and sees Jack's nose bleeding. She punched me square in the nose. I pinned her against the wall. "I wouldn't make that mistake again. Now your a girl... so I'm not gonna hit you. You have no idea about any of us so go sleep with someone else because Jack has a girlfriend." I say, letting her go. She gave me a dirty look as she walked out. Jack punched me. I kicked him so he fell to the ground.

Just then, the door opens. Vanessa. Jack looked up at her helplessly and she looked at him like he deserved in. He let his head hit the ground. "Look Vanessa....". he giggled under his breath. "Did you think I was gonna say sorry. I set up.. I knew you were gonna get this hate. Vanessa you cheated on me. " he yelled, struggling. I took my foot off of him. "You know I could've put you on the ER right? " Jack asked me. "But I knew I deserved it... especially from somebody who has been in love with my girlfriend or whatever you want to call her.... for a while now. Man... I should've known. " He continued. He walked out, quietly.

I went to Vanessa and grabbed her hip. She pulled away. "You didn't need to do that... I'm my own person ya know?" She said. "I know... and I'm sorry. But there's more then that. He knew I was in love you.. the whole time. We were best friends... me, him, and Jack. They started to make vines.... and didn't want to include me. " I explained.

"Oh.... I'm sorry. Well magcon is in five minutes... we better go. She said.

We walked in and people were yelling. When they saw Vanessa they started throwing things like water bottles and her merch that was out on the tables.... To show they regretted buying something with her name on it.

Vanessa's POV
I got into the convention area and people were throwing water bottles at me. All of the sudden, I see my grey Vanessa Love sweatpants being thrown from the audience. "I can't do this." I say to Aaron as a start to cry. "Yes you can... you're better then them ." he says. He pushes my back forward so I walk toward Jack G. He's standing on the stage with a smirk on his face. I sat down on the stool they had for me down and Cameron hands me the microphone so I could sing as planned.

I picked up my guitar and settled on the stool. Jack then grabbed the microphone stand and threw it off the stage onto the floor and almost into the crowd. He then took his foot and slid it under me stool so it flipped, and I fell on the stage... it hurt, but not so bad.

I ran out of the room and into the bathroom.
(texts)
J: "Come out, we need to talk."
J: "Vanessa cmon, we owe it to each other."

I walked out of the stall and out of the bathroom to find my self eye to eye with Jack G. I slapped him as hard as I could.

"Okay... I deserved that." he admitted. "Gosh.... you really did all of those things to Aaron..?" I asked. "Yea... I mean I didn't know when I first saw you who you were in comparison to him but when I found out... I didn't say anything." Jack added.

"Your a horrible person Jack... " I say and attempt to walk up to the elevator. He grabbed my hand and turned me around. "Wait..." he demanded. "GET OFF OF ME!" I yell at the top of my lungs. I ran to the elevator and excessively pressed the button until it opened. I ran into my run... luckily I had a key with me.

I was done..

It had all ruined my life... or so I thought.

I searches through Aaron's suitcase until I could find his Advil for emergencies.

I poured the whole bottle into my hand...

I was done...

I swallowed all of the pills

and all I remember was black

I had hoped that was the end.