Chapter 4

Lilys POV

I sat in my room crying for most of the night. Until at about 8:15, somebody knocked on my door. I ran down the steps and opened the door. At the time nobody was home. I opened the door and Jack Johnson was standing at my doorstep. "Hey." I wiped my eyes because I still had tears running down my face. "Oh hi." I said. "I thought you would have been with Vanessa and Jack tonight." I added. "What do I look like a third wheel to you?" he said smiling. "Look I'm here because I heard how upset you were about Jack and Vanessa." he added. "Oh, it's nice to know somebody cares." I said, wiping the last tear off my face. "Of course I care Lily." Jack said. " I still can't believe I'm talking to Jack Johnson." I say. " I'm standing on your doorstep too Lily, it's pretty real." he said. I laughed and another tear dropped down my face. "You don't need to be upset Lily, can I come in?" he said. " Oh yea sure sorry." I said. " wanna sit down?" I said leading him up to my room. He wiped the tear off of my cheek. " I was pretty bummed to actually, it's our first night in LA for a while so we were gonna go get dinner and go see some stuff. He's just a big stud." he said. " I just can't believe she did that to me. She knows I'm the one that was a huge fan of you guys, and she knows that. She just didn't care enough to say no for me." I said. " Look, just because she went over there doesn't mean they did anything, and that she doesn't care. You have to take in consideration her feelings too." he said. For the rest if the night, me and jack watched a movie and fell asleep. I woke up and jack was gone, it was the morning.