Chapter Three: Party Time

Ella POV

"There's a party tonight after the game. Wanna go?" Rosie ask while taking a bite out of her pizza.

"I need party," Chilli and I said at the same time.

"There's one problem," Chilli said while checking her nails.

"What is it?" Rags ask.

"Who is going to be on Ella watch?" Chilli ask while smirking at me. That little shit.

"Whats Ella watch?" Rosie ask while taking another bite out of her pizza.

"When Ella goes to partys she tends to drink overboard and do absolutely stupid shit, so me and Jamie started Ella watch, that means one of us have to babysit her the whole night," Chilli finish talking.

"So one the count of three, I will be finding out who will watch me for the night," I said with a smirk. I'm going to drive them through hell tonight.

"3,2,1," I said.

"Not it."

"Not it."

"Not it."

Chilli, Rosie, and Rags said, but Jamie was too busy eating his spaghetti like a pig, that he wasn't paying attention. 

"Thats not fair," Jamie said while throwing his hands up.

"Your on Ella watch tonight, buddy boy."

××××__××××

Chilli, Rags, and I are getting ready in my room. Rosie is already at the field since she is a cheerleader.

I'm wearing black skinny jeans, with white plaid shirt and white tank top under with white vans.

"Guys you ready to go," I said it was about 5:47 and the games starts at 6.

"Yea, lets go," Chilli said and grab her bag.

"Jamie were leaving," I shout while I was going down the stairs. 

Jamie was already sitting at the island in the kitchen while eating a orange. I grab my car keys, look one finally look in the mirror, then got into my car.

When I pulled at the school there were cars everywhere. Damn. I found a parking spot then we got out and made our way to the field. 

I Rosie doing a cheer, then she notice us and came running toward us.

"Wow mami you look sexy in that uniform," Jamie said while licking his lips.

"Be careful her boyfriend is the captin of the team," Rags said, like that stop Jamie from going after a girl. 

Rosie made her way back to the field since the game was about to start and we found a seat.

About half way through the game I had to go to the bathroom. 

"I'll be back," I told Chilli and tried my best not the fall when I was walking down the stairs. 

After I finish my business, I wash my hands and made my way back to the field, but again I bumped into a wall.

"There's a rumor going around saying you are going to a party tonight," Carson said. He was wearing a white v-neck. You could cearly see his abbs and tattoos through his shirt.

"Its not a rumor," I said and look up at his since he has 5 or 6 inches on me. Damn tall people.

"I thought good girls stay inside a do home work all night," He said. There people go judging.

"Im not exactly a good girl."

××××_××××

The game was over we won 37-28. And now were getting ready for the party.

Chilli is wearing a strapless black dress with not back. Im weaeing a red crop top and tight jeans that show my ass off really good and red pumps.

After we all got done getting ready I walked downstairs and saw my brother siting at the table. Shit how am I going to get out now.

"Where are you going dress like that?" Chris my brother ask. He always trys to be a overprotective brother and when tou have four brother it don't matter if they are younger or older they will always try to protect me.

"To a party," Rosie said.

Chris came out of his liitle protective shell. Thanks Rosie.

"You can to, but home by midnight," He said. I look at the time on my phone is said 11. Bitch plase, you act like your wasn't a teenager.

"We'll be back before 5 in the morning," I said and quickly grab my keys and ran to my car.

When we showed up people were everywhere. Literally. On top of cars, on the roof, in trees. People just everywhere.

We went into the house and they were playing Kings and Queens (Throw It Up) by Somo.

I walked into the kitchen. I need a drink.

I found a bottle of vodka and poured some into my cup and made my way to the dance floor. Rosie was dancing with a boy I guess was her boyfriend. Chilli was dancing with another boy. I had no idea who he was, but look fine as fuck. Jamie was dancing with a blonde. I guess he had a mission tonight. To get laid. Rags was the only one not dancing. I walk to her grab her hand and pulled her to the dance floor. I'm the type of person that likes to have fun. No Betty Buzzkill.

Me and Rags was dancing together for about five or 10 minutes before I felt hands on my hips. I turn my hand a little bit to see who I was dancing with and saw Carson. Stalker much.

I kept my thoughts to myself. I saw a boy dancing with Rags, but it didn't looking like dancing it look like they were about to have sex on the floor.

I kept moving my hips to the beat of the song. Being Puerto Rican and Cuban has good perks. I turn around to face him and put one of my hands around my neck and he kept his hands on my waist.

We we're dancing for about 30 minutes until I need another drink. I drank one, two or tens shots. Before the blackness came.

******_******

Unedited.

Ignore any mistakes.

Hope you like it.

I'm sorry if its boring or short. Im really sick my right now. Evryone at my school is getting sick and someone got my sick.

Pic of Chris on the side.

Vote.

Comment.

Thanks. 

Love You <3

:Cassandra