Chapter Twenty-Six: Taken

Ella POV

It was Saturday and I don't know why I'm up at 8 in the morning. I stayed over at Carson's last night because disturbing noise was coming from Chilli, Chris, and my parents room's. You should not hear all that moaning in one night and it was any better when I came over to Carson's because Luke was fucking some random bitch. So I didn't get any sleep last night.

"You awake?" Carson ask from beside me.

"No." I said into the pillow. I want 10 more hours of sleep.

"I'll make us breakfast, if you wake up." I jumped out the bed. His breakfast is really good.

He came where I was was and try to kiss me, but I put my head back.

"Morning breathe," I said and went into the bathroom.

"I don't care. I just want a kiss," He said through the door. He can get a kiss after I brush my teeth. But I was too stupid to lock the door and he pulled the tooth brush out my hands and smash his lips on mines.  I pulled away after he try to carry me to his bed.

I snatch my tooth brush out his hand and said, "When I get done brushing my teeth, I want breakfast to be cooking."

"Yes, Ma'am."

××××_××××

After me and Carson got done eating breakfast we had a Lifetime movie marathon and If this dumb bitch don't get out of that house she is going to gwt herself killed. This is why I don't watch scary movie, because I start to yell at the tv in Spanish and English and I always end up breaking the tv because I throw the remote at it. Carson wasn't helping either, he thought it was funny.

"Why are you laughing? Its not funny watching someone get killed."

"I'm laughing at you," He said between laughter.

We continued watching the movie and the girl didn't end up dead. Finally someone in the movie listen to me.

"I need to take a shower," I said. I got up from the couch and went into the bathroom.

"Can I join you?" Carson ask.

"Yea."

He looked sad, then happy.

"Did you say 'yea'?"

"I mean we're going have to see each other naked one way or another."

××××_××××

We did not have sex in the shower. We just showered.

Now we was walking Carson dog. Sampson. He was a white and cream color Pitbull. I love Pitbulls. I just they're misunderstood and they are so cute, even the ugly ones.

Sampson tried dragging me through the mud and now he was dragging me through the woods.

"You not trying to help me?" I yelled/ask Carson.

"You wanted to walk him." Carson yelled back.

Where is this fucking dog is taking me? That question was quickly answered when I saw a cat and Sampson was trying to climb the trees to get to it.

"I could help you tame that dog." I turned around and saw a creepy old man. He was bald, his teeth was yellow and he looked like he ain't shower in a couple of months.

"Um..... No thank you." He was coming closer to me and if he touch me I'm probably getting a disease.

Every step he took I took 100 steps back. Sampson was barking at him and he tried to bite the old man.

I thought I back into a tree, but that dream was shortly lived qhen the tree put his hands on my mouth.

"If you scream I will kill you." But me not listening I bit the man hand and screamed on top of my lungs while running. Running is not my thing. I was running for two minutes when I trip over a tree brach and of course a grown man is going to be faster than me. I got up as fast as I could and kept running.

The man caught up to me and I tried to see if I could escape, but there was no way out. So I kicked him in his muts and ran toward the road on the otherside of the woods. I saw a black van and I don't know why my mind told me to ask that van for help. I knew that van was working for those psycho man.

I went to the van anyway and 10 hulks came out.

"Next time I will advise you yo be a lot smarter."

He punch in my jaw and I was out.

××××××××__××××××××

Not edit.

Happy Valentine's Day

I hope all of you who got lovers, that your lover got you something for Valentine's day.

My mom and friend git my a teddy bear. And some chocolates.

Im worried that my neighbors stole my shoes that I ordered. I hope they didn't.

Pic of Sapmson on the side.

Vote ✔

Comment ✏

Love You

Cassandra