Chapter Four: What The Hell Happen Last Night?

Ella POV

How the hell did I get home last night?

That question has been running through my head for about ten minutes right now. My head hurts so bad right now, that I just don't want to get out of bed, but some dumb ass forgot to close the curtains last night.

I tried getting out the bed, but, there was like a dog of something on my stomach. I finally open my eyes and saw a white and cream color Pitbull. He was sitting there with his tongue out and wagging his tail. He was so cute, but wait I don't have a Pitbull.

I took a look around the room, the walls was navy blue, a night stand beside the bed, a dresser on one side of the room, and a flat screen T.V. in front of the bed. This is definitely not my room. I look beside me and there was a body.

I scream. And that wasn't good for my headache. I jump out the bed and was happy that I still had my clothes on.

"Will you shut up, I'm to sleep," The person said, and he sounded so familiar. He got out the bed a started to rub his eyes. He had nothing but a pair of sweat pants on. Damn, them abbs.

"What am I doing here," I ask him. I probably look like a train wreck right now.

"I tell you when the boys get here," He said with a smirk and started to walk near me. I stayed in mt spot.

"Stop playing games with me Carson, what in the fucking hell am I doing here."

"Chica, I'm not playing any games with you," He said and put his hands on my waist. Since I was wearing a crop top his hands was touching my skin.

"Mentiroso."

****_****

Two hours pass and I took a shower and was wearing one of Carson's big ass shirt and some of his sweat pants. He found out that I wasn't some white rich bitch, and I was Hispanic. He was unhappy about that, I guess because he was going to talk about me in spanish. To bad, bad boy.

"Will you tell me what happen last night?" I ask him for about the tenth time. He still won't tell me. He is such a meany.

"I said I will tell you when Francisco and Jay gets here," He said and took about bite out his sandwich. He didn't even ask me if I wanted one. And I was starving that can literally eat a cow right now.

"Why is it important for them to be here?" I ask.

He didn't respond. About after five minutes of silence the front door open.

"Oye, Chico."

"Living room," Carson yelled.

Two fine ass looking boys came into the living room and one sat by me, I guess they were Francisco and Jay. Carson two bestfriends.

"Hi little blast," He said. Whats with all the damn nicknames.

"The one sitting next to you is Francisco and thats Jay," He pointed at Jay and he was sitting on the armchair.

"Now will you tell me what happen last night?" I ask again. He was really pissing me off. Francisco started to giggle like a little girl. I don't see why Rags have a crush on him.

"How much do you remember?"

"I remember showing up, walking into the kitchen, dancing, and then walking back into the kitchen, then everything went black," I said and saw Carson smirking.

"Well after that tou took 30 more shots, then start to do body shots off of people. After that Jamie lost you. You were gone for about a hour, then we found you running down the street with a really fluffy cat. We took you back to the party, but we lost you again," He said. I just stared at him with my eyes wide. I usually can hold my liquor, but when I do shots that a while different story.

"Jamie found you in the kitchen on a table. We knew it was time for you to good home. So I was planning to go home, but I had to go to Wal-Mart. You wanted to comw im the store with me and before I could protest you were out of the car running into the store," He said. Yea that definitely sounds like me.

"I finally found you by the toys. You had a nightgown on with a coffee cup and you were pass out. I knew I couldn't take you home or leave you on the side of the road so thats why your here," He finally finish his story.

****_****

I walked into my house. After Carson told me what happen. We hung out for about another hour. And now I was home. My mom is going to ground me until I die.

"Where were you all morning," I turn my hrad and saw Chris standing there.

"At a friend house."

"Why are you wearing bous clothes?" He ask again. Can he just leave me alone. All I want to do is take a nice hot shower and eat.

"She loan me some of her brother clothes."

I hurried and ran to my room. I saw Chilli and Jamie sleep on my bed.

Really.

******___******

Unedited

Hope you like it.

Ignore any mistakes.

Vote

Comment

Garrett Clayton as Jay.

Dave Franco as Francisco.

Pic of Francisco on the side.

Love Y'all

Cassandra