Chapter Ten: I Really Hate You, Rain

Ella POV

"What are you looking at?" Chilli ask.

I was staring at Carson and he was talking to a girl.

I nod my head towards Carson and the girl.

"Thats the school slut." So thats who Carson had sex with.

I wish I could call her ugly, but she was the complete opposite. She had black hair with purple and the tips and she has a nice ass. And thats just from looking at her behind.

"Caraon slept with the school slut," I said. Since Francisco told me Carson slept with her, I been crying more and more. My mom thinks I'm suicide, and my brothers are scared to come near me, even Muffin is scared of me. I know I shouldn't be crying, he wasn't my boyfriend, but you know when you have a crush, its like your crush is your boyfriend.

Me and Carson made eye contact and he did a smirk. He knew I was jealous, but you know what two can play this game.

When one of the footballs passed by me, I grabbed him, push him against the lockers, and smash my lips on his.

I pulled away, because I couldn't breathe. Then I looked at Carson and smirked.

××××_××××

It was lunch and Chilli was still staring at me with wide eyes. She was shocked when I did that.

"Why did you do that?" Jamie ask. Jamie was actually proud of me. I don't know why, but I was proud of myself too.

I told him what Francisco told me and the whole situation this morning.

"I would have sex with him in front of Carson," Jamie said.

"Well lets stop talking about this and lets eat," I said and went to the lunch line.

"I heard about your little stunt this morning." I turned around and saw Francisco.

"I'm not mad, I'm actually happy you did that. What Carson did and said to you was wrong and he's need to be put in his place."

"Who did your date with Rags go?" I ask and grabed to pieces of pizza. I was starving.

"It was amazing," He said with a smirk. Its something else he isn't telling me.

"Did you guys have sex after?"

"You got all that from a smirk, damn your good," Francisco chuckled.

"Was it good?" I know I'm over stepping my boundaries.

"It was more than good, it was mind blowing," I felt like that had a second meaning, but I was going to ask him about it. That would just ruin my appetite.

××××_××××

I uad to stay after school to finish a test, and its really weird to be the only student in a class room.

After I finish I gave Ms. Matthews the test and left.

Then I remembered my car was in the shop and Chris had to drop us off at school, and pick us off, and now I can't call him, because my phone is dead.

I started to walk. Its going to be an hour before I get home. I could always walk back to school and call Chris, but I'm already to far from the school.

I look up at the sky and it look like it was about to rain. I hope it rain when I'm already home.

But of course luck wasn't with me today.

It wasn't raining like a little bit. It was rain cats and dogs. About ten cars pass me and not one offered me a ride.

I stop walking. I have know idea where I'm at and I can't see with all the water in my face. I sat on the sidewalk. I'll just sit there until I die or until it stops raining.