Chapter Thirteen: Four Wheelin' And Muddin'

Ella POV

"Will you out some pants on?"

Me and Carson is making breakfast.

"I do have pants on." I pulled up my baggy t-shirt and showed him my shorts. They were booty shorts and you can't see them because my shirt is like a dress.

I pulled my shirt back down, and thats when Francisco, Jay, and Chilli came downstairs.

"What are y'all making?" Francisco ask.

"Eggs, sausage, pancakes, bagels, toast, and bacon." Yea, me and Carson was making a feast.

"What are we doing today?"

"We are goong four wheeling and mudding." Carson said it so proper.

××××_××××

After everyone woke up, had eat, and got dress, Rosie showed us to a muddin' while and thats where we all now.

"Let me ride the four wheeler first." And before any one said bo I got on and took off.

I really hope this shit don't break down or run out of gas. I don't know where I'm at and it looks like Texas Chainsaw lives here.

I drove back to where everyone was. 

"Who wants to come with me?" I ask. I am a reckless driver when it comes to stuff like things.

"I'll go first," Francisco volunteered.

"Hold on tight and if you get burned, cut, or die I am not responsible," And I took of again.

I went in a couple of circles and drove on two wheels. When I did that Francisco hold on me had tighten. Then I went really fast and then stop and he fell off and into the mud.

"Let me drive and Ella you ride," Carson said.

I got off then got back on when he got on and hold his waist.

He went some where and stop. I looked around and we were at a beach.

"Why are we at a beach?"

"Because I wanted to be away from everyone else."

I was extremely confused.

He started to walk towards the beach and I followed him because one, I don't know who to get home and two, I want to be closer to him. I know I sound like a creep.

He sat down close to the shore and I sat next to him. 

"Whu do you wanna be away from everyone else?"

"Because I just want to spend time with you." The melted my heart.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"You just did," He replied.

I hit him on the back of the head.

"Yea, you can me a question."

"Why did you fuck her?" I didn't need to say a name.

"Because I thought you fuck him."

"But why would you think that. I just meet him like two hours before. I'm not that type of girl that fucks guys she doesn't know."

"I didn't think you was like that. After I had thought in my head, I got drunk and text her. I woke up the next morning and knew I fuck up. And after you said that stuff to me, I wanted to hurt you more."

Now I was sitting in his lap.

"Lets forget about it. It was the past."

××××_××××

After me and Carson had that deep talk, we drove back to the others.

Now the guys was making us food, except Francisco. Him and Rags was some where, doing something.

"Is the food done? I'm hungry," Chilli yelled.

"Its almost done," Jay was the only one cooking. Carson amd Chris went to talk or something.

We was still out on the beach like a camp fire setting.

Jay came out with the food and put a plate on our laps.  

"Enjoy."

I took a bite and almost died. This shit tastes like shit.

I spit the food out and threw the plate of food on the beach floor.

"What the fuck is this?"

"Food."

I was about to choke him.

"Don't woory I ordered ten boxes of pizza." Carson and Chris was back.

The radio was playing and Jason Aldean Burin It Down came on.

Me and Chilli start to sing along. I love country music, more then anything in the world.

After the song was finish, Jamie plugged his phone in and put his Latin music in. He then grab my hand and we start to dance. This boy.

After about 10 songs he let me go and grab Chilli.

I sat next to Carson and he grab my hand.

"You know that was a major turn on," He whisper in my ear.

"Nice to too."

××××_××××

We was leaving today and I can't wait to get back into my bed.

Our stuff was already oacked the guys was just loading into the vehicles.

After I make sure I didn't leave anything, I got in my car.

Or Nah by Ty Dollar Sigh ft. The Weekend and Wiz Khalifa came on. I turn the volume up to 100.

Do you like the way I flick my tongue or nah?

You can ride my face until you dripping cum

Can you lick the tip then throat the dick or nah?

After that part, my phone start to ring.

"Hello?"

"Change that song." It was Chris.

"Actually since you made me pause the song I'm going to start it over and listen to it. You're not gonna call me again." I hung up the phone.

I started it over and sing along to it. I could the bulge in Francisco pants.

"Please don't look at it."

We all laugh

××××××××_××××××××

Not edit.

Hope you like it.

Pic of Ella outfit on the side.

Vote

Comment

Love Yall

Cassandra ❤