Chapter Five: Family Outting

Ella POV

"Ella lets go."

"I'm coming."

Today we all was going to the beach. The whole family and now my dad was rushing me. I had to grab sunscreen because I burn easily and I don't want a sunburn for a week.

"Im here," I said and jump in the back of the. There wereno room in the car. Having seven kids with you that bring a lot of stuff, it can take room up easily. Danny and Eric was sitting in the front with my mom and dad. Drake was sitting on top on Chris lap and I was sitting on top of Chilli lap. Jamie was the lucky one that didn't habe anyone of top of him. And the rest of the seat were taken up by our stuff.

Its gonna be a long trip.

****_****

We were finally at the beach. Chris and Drake grab their bags and ran to talk to some girls. Mom and Dad was unpacking the stuff from the car and Chilli, Jamie, Danny, Eric and I started to make I way to the beach. There wasn't a lot of people, but there was some fine ass boys.

I had a mint green bikini top with white bikini shorts. Chilli the was but the opposite her top was white and bottom mint green. We put our stuff down and I start to put sunscreen on me. After put some on me, I put it on Jamie and Chilli, since they burn easily too. Danny and Eric are tan so they don't get sunburn they just get darker for about a week. Then we made our the water.

I love the beach. It don't matter home many I got burnt, I would still love the beach.

We were in the water about for a 10 minutes, when I saw Drake running toward Mom and it look like something was hanging from his butt.

"Why does Drake has a ceab hanging from his butt?" Danny ask. Let it be Danny to point out the obvious.

"The crab probably thought his butt would be good to eat," I said and went back under water and started to mess with Chilli legs. She absolutely hate me doing that to her. She think its a shark or fish touching her and she starts to go crazy.

When I was about to touch her leg she move out the way, and I could see her laughing through the water. I went back to the surface.

"Not this Castro, not this time," She she in between laughs.

"I will get you next time," I said and went to sit by my mom.

****_****

It was later in the day and Danny and Eric was pass out. Mom, Chilli and I was building a sand castle, while giving boys rates.

"How about that one right there," Chilli said pointing to a boy with tattoos, his hair spike up and a lot of muscles.

"Six."

"Seven."

"Seven."

We continued doing that to boys that would pass by us. My mom got a couple of digits. Chilli got about five and I got four. But I wasn't interested. There were two boys passing us. They look too familiar.

"I'll be back," I told my Mom and went walking as far away as possible. It was awkward seeing him.

After I saw them away from my sand castle, I walk back, but bump into somebody. I should really watch where I'm going sometimes.

"You know, your Mom is really nice," He said with a little smirk.

"You flirted with her didn't you?" I ask and crossed my hands over my chest.

"I wouldn't call it flirting. Its my charm," Carson said.

"Charm my ass," I muttered and walked away from him. I like seeing him half naked with his sexy tattoos and stunning abbs.

"See you Monday," He yelled.

I git back to my sand castle. It was quiet as first, but my mom spoke up.

"I give him a ten."

Gotta love your mom.

********__********

Unedited.

Ignore any mistakes.

Did you like the Ella and Carson action?

It wasn't a lot, but I hope you like it.

Pic of Chilli on the side.

Vote.

Comment.

Love yall

Cassandra.