Chapter Twenty-Nine: Are You Sure?

Ella POV

This is one of the rare times when everyone in the house is gone. Usually when you have four brothers one of them is always home, but all of them is out.

Chris took Rosie on a date, I honestly don't know where Drake is, Eric went on a camping trip with his school, and Danny was spending a night at his friends house.

My mom is working on a case. When my mom works on a case she will not sleep or vime homw until that case is solved and my dad is the same way, but he will actually come home.

Jamie was out with Hanna, God only know what they're doing. And Chilli had to go back to New York because her grandma died.

Carson was over with me, so I wasn't home by myself.

"What's this?" Carson ask and then he pulled a box from under my bed. When I realize what is was, I quickly snatch the box from his hands and threw it somewhere in the room.

If your wondering why I acted like that its because in that box was a vibrator that Chilli brought me that time we went to the sex shop.

"What was in the box?" I shrug my shoulders.

Then I notice Carson get out of the bed and walked toward the box. I jumped out the bed and then jumped on his back.

"Please don't look at it," I beg.

"What's so bad that can be in the box?" He ask. I didn't answer and he opened the box.

I got off his back and went back into the bed. I then put my face into the pillow. This is more embarrassing then the one time my mom brought me condoms and then gave them to my boyfriend. I wasn't even having sex at time time.

"Have you ever used it?" I forgot I even had it.

"No," I said into the pillow.

"Why are you embarrass?"

I took my face out the pillow, "Because I had it."

"A lot of people have vibrator's."

I done with this conversation.

"Let's watch a movie."

"Or we can do something else."

"Like what?" I questioned him. I knew if he found that vibrator, he would become horny.

Then I felt his lip on mine. We move our lips together. Then I rolled us over now that I was on top.

His tongue licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance and I let him in. One thing lead to another and we were both naked.

I wasn't going to stop this. God only know's when we are going to have the house to ourselves again.

"We should stop," He said.

"No. We aren't going to stop."

"Are you sure?"

I nod my head, "Yes."

××××_××××

I woke up to my phone ringing.

I rub my eyes then looked at the time.

2:28 am.

Who is calling my at 2 in the morning?

"Hello."

"This is Jamie. I need you to come bail me out of jail." What the fuck did this shit head do this time?

"What did you do?" I ask while yawning.

"Long story short. I punch a guy in the face 'cause I was drunk then when the security guards try to kick me out the club I punch then and then when the club called my cops, I spit in one of the cops face and I tried to run."

I felt the bed move and Carson was now facing me and rubbing his eyes. Both of us was tried from today activities.

"Who is it?" Carson ask.

"Jamie."

"Ella, are you still there?"

"Yes shit face, I'm still here."

"Can you please bail me out. I don't want to go to jail. I'm too sexy."

"I will be there in a hour or two." Then I hanged up.

"What did he do?"

"A lot of shit. Now he need to get bailed out of jail."

I got out of my bed and went into my bathroom. I turned on the light and it almost blinded me.

My eyes adjusted to the light. I then turn on the shower.

Carson came into the bathroom. We was still naked.

"You don't have to come," I told him.

"No, but I really don't want you going by yourself."

I turn around from carson and turned on the sink. I slash my face with some hot water.

I then felt something on my butt.

"Really?" I ask him.

He smirk, "Ready for round 4."

××××_××××

"You said one or two hours. Its been fours hours." That was the first thing Jamie said when we saw him.

"I was busy." It's not my fault Carson is so sexy and good in bed.

"What was you doing that you couldn't come get me first?"

"Do you really want me to answer that question? Just be happy I'm bailing your ass out."

After I sign all these papers, the cop let Jamie out of the holding cell. The cop looked pissed.

That must've been the cop he spited on.

"Why are you walking like that?"

×××××××××___××××××××

Hope you like it.

Not edit.

I really didn't do anything fun this week. I hurt hurt myself a lot. I have a bruise on my arm and elbow. A cut on my right legs and I hurt my left foot.

So It was hurt week for me.

Pic on the side is what Caraon and Ella was doing that lead them to do it.

They use a condom. So their will be no little Ella's or little Carson's running around anytime soon.

Sorry about no sex scene. It would be really awkward for me to write a sex scene. And It wouldn't turn out good.

Their are 6 chapters left of DFFH!!!!

Vote ✅✔☑

Comment ✏

Love Yall ❤

Cassandra ✌