Chapter Twenty: Our First Date

Ella POV

I was dancing aroundy room, cleaning it. Why am I cleaning my mom? My mom said she will give me $100 if I clean my room.

After the song got finish I heard laughing behind me. I turn around and threw what ever was in my head.

"Chica that sock can't do damage."

"What are you doing here?" I turned my music off and sat on my bed.

"I can't see my girlfriend?"

"You see me five days a week at school."

"I wanted to ask you on a date."

"Ain't you suppose to ask me on a date before we become boyfriend-girlfriend?"

"Will you go on a date with me?"

"Yes."

××××_××××

"Is it formal or casual?" Chilli ask.

Chilli, Rags, and Rosie are helping me get ready for me and Carson date.

"I don't know," I said. Rags and Rosie is going to do my hair and Chilli is going to pick what I wear.

Chilli grad my phone off my bed and her thumbs startes to move.

"Who are texting?" I ask her.

"Carson. To see if its formal or casual."

"What did he say?"

"Formal."

Shit, I really didn't want to wear a dress.

××××_××××

"Carson's here."

Rosie finish putting my lip gloss on the she sprayed a little perfume and then I walked downstairs.

When I got downstairs I start all the boys. Chris, Drake, Danny, Eric, Jamie, and both of my Dad's .

"I want you to be back in this house by 12 o'clock sharp." Noah, my father said.

"I don't want her to come back pregnant. If she does I'm chopping you nuts off," Michael, my biological dad said.

"Let's go before they embarrass me even more." One day is already too much embarrassment, but two dad's. Someone kill me.

"Where are we going?" I ask while we was walking to his truck. Carson was in a white dress shirt with jeans and a tie.

"It's a surprise. By the way you look beautiful." And he kiss me.

××××_××××

"Why are we at McDonald's?" I ask. It was weird, because no body was hear.

"You dad rented for the night for us. And we're at McDonald's because thats wear I first saw you. With your brothers talking to Rags and Rosie."

"I dress up for nothing," I said and sat down on one of the booths when he open the door.

"Not nothing, for me."

I pulled him by his shirt and his panded on mine. It was getting heated, but Carson pulled away.

"Remember no getting you pregnant or else my nuts get it. And I really like my nuts."

"You shouldn't take their threats seriously and if I did get pregnant they know they will love that child."

Carson laughed then went to the back and turned on the lights.

"Are you gonna cook?" I ask.

"Yea. All you got to do is sit your fine ass on that table."

××××××××__××××××××

Not edit.

I'm sorry if it short, but Hope you still like it.

Pic of Ella dress on the side.
Vote,

Comment

Love You

Cassandra