Chapter Thirty-Four: Carnival

Ella POV

"You going to the carnival this weekend?" Rags ask as she sat down.

"Yea. Carson was telling me about it. Ain't everyone goes?" I ask and bit my grilled cheese.

"That's the one event everyone looks forward to," Rosie said.

"How did your brother counseling session go?"

"Good. Sometimes I think I should be a therapist instead of a Veterinarian."

I love animals. Especially the big animals like Cows, Horses, Elephants and etc.

"I didn't know you wanted to a Vet," Rags said.

I nod, "Living in New York you see all the cats and dogs without homes hurt. I want to help them. I also want to travel to places where there's a lot of stray animals and help them find home's and help the people that can't afford to get their animals spayed and neutered."

"Where's the guys?" Rosie ask.
"They all have ISS because they skipped band and history and went to gym." I don't know why guy's like gym so much, but they do and they got in trouble.

They should've listen to us.

"How many days o they got?"

"A week worth. One because they was skipping and two because they lied and said they was in that gym class."

Again they are retarded.

××××_××××

"Is everybody ready?" Mom ask.
Everyone nod.

We was going to the Carnival and mom wanted us to go ask a family.

Of course I was going to Meet Carson and the other their.

"Chilli, Jamie, Drake, and Danny in Ella car." Why do I have to have Drake?

"Can Drake drive with you?" I ask mom.

She knew how much we hated each other.

"Drake with Chris and the rest with me and your dad. Now lets go."

××××_××××

Everybody was walking around.

Us young adults, left our parent's and went looking at the ride.

"Let's get on that one." Rags pointed at.

The ride was really tall and you wait in the air for about a minute and then it drops. The Drop of Fear. And none of the guys, only Francisco, got on.

I didn't know Carson was affaid on heights.

Francisco had to sit with some random guys, 'cause it was only four people a row.

I don't scream on ride. We I want to scream I just hold my breath.

The ride started to go up and that shit was really high. Us girls started to talk about when we was going to drop.

I said in a minute and Rags said five minutes. I hope we don't be up here long. I don't want to look down, but I'm tempting too.

I continued to look straight ahead and to the right and left of me. I really think we are going to be up here for five minutes.

Right when I look down it dropped and I scream and kick my legs until it stop.

In the distance I could see the guys laughing. I just want to get off the ride and kick all of them in their ass.

Finally the man came and took the bars off and I went to the exit. My legs felt weird and that causes the guys to laugh harder.

Francisco was throwing up while Rags was rubbing his back.

I told him not to eat the Funnel Cake.

"It was so funny when you dropped. You should have seen ypur face. It looked like you was going to die," Carson told me in between laughs.

"At least I went on it. You are too scared to leave the ground."

"Lets get on another ride," Chilli said.

××××_××××

We went of five more rides and then I saw a mechanical bull.

"I want to ride that," I said and pointed at the mechanical bull.

"That's not free. I have to pay for that," Carson groaned.

"Here's the deal if I stay on their longer then five minutes I'll pay you back, but if I don't I don't pay you back," I daid and Carson nodded.

It was only seven dollars.

Carson handed the man the money. I took off my shoes and got on the mechanical bull.

People started to gather around and Chilli, Carson, and Francisco pulled out their phones and I knew they were recording me.

The music started and the bull started.

At first I was easy to hold on, but I say two minutes in it started to get harder.

I almost lost my hold, but I got it back.

The bull was going up and down spinning around backwards and forward. I was getting dizzy and my hands started to hurt, but I was determined to stay of this damn bull.

When he started to spin the bull, my hand lost the rope and I was swung on the mat.

I know I was on their for a long time. I was going to be mad if I didn't.

I got off the mat and put my shoes back on. I need something to drink.

"How long was I on their for?" I ask Chilli.

"Eight minutes."

Damn.

"You don't have to pay me back. That was the sexiest thing I ever seen. Seeing you boobs bouncing up and down," Carson said and swumg his arms over my shoulders.

"I'm hungry."

××××_××××

It was one in the morning and I was tried as fuck.

I went over to Carson's.

My feet hurt and I'm sleepy I can bearly keep my eyes open.

"Go to sleep if your sleepy," Carson told me.

I was trying to stay awake so I could take a shower and cuddle with him.

I shook my head.

"I won't be mad if we don't have cuddle time."

"Okay."

I shut my eyes and I was in dream land.

××××××××___××××××××

Not edit

Hope you like it.

I went back to school this week and I was sleepy as hell. I just wanted to sleep, but nope school started. Hate school :-(

But I hope everyone else week was good.

The next chapter will be the epilogue. And DFFH with be over :' -(

Vote ✅✔☑⭐

Comment ✏

Love Yall ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Cassandra ✌♏