Chapter Nine: I'm Ignoring Him

Ella POV

"Where's Carson?"

I see my friends notice I wasn't talking to him. I been ignoring him for about a week now.

"Ella is mad at him because he called her a rich spoiled bitch who doesn't give a shit about anyone, but herself," Chilli said. You would mad if someone called you that too, and they don't know nothing about you.

We was having a girls days. Jamie came along.  And currently we was getting our nails done.

I didn't want to talk about the whole Carson thing, but I'm not talking to him until he apologize.

"You want me to talk to him?" Jamie ask. He was looking through magazines and the ladys in the nail salon was giving him weird looks.

"No."

××××_××××

"I'm sarving," I said. After we got our nails done, we went to get some clothes. And now we are eating lunch in the food court.

"Maybe we can find Ella a hottie to talk to," Rosie said. Not a bad idea.

"I would like that," I said and we to the Pizza Hut they had there.

"I know you don't want another boy to talk to," Chilli said.

"Maybe I should find a boy thats gets to know me, instead of judging me," I said and gave the lady the money for the pizza.

"Bue I know you want Carson to get to know you," Chilli said. She was really making me mad right now.

"But he didn't get to know me, he judged me," I said and my voice got louder. This conversation was done. I just want to eat my pizza in peace and not slap Chilli with it.

I sat down at a table and Jamie, Rosie, and Rags was already there. Jamie and Rags got Taco Bell, amd Rosie got McDonald's.

"Ella looks mad." Thanks for stating the obvious.

I didn't say anything, just continued to eat my pizza.

"Oh shit," Rags said.

"What?" I ask.

She pointed at something and we all turned our heads to see what she was pointing at. And there stand the bog I was ignoring and his two bestfriends.

Fuck.

"Don't tell him I'm here," I sais pointing at Jamie. He is quick to snitch on me.

"What do you want me to say?"

"Say I got the flu or something."

I got up and went to the bathroom. I guess my plan is to stay there until I think they left.

I'm in the bathroom for about twn minutes and all I want to do is go back and enjoy me pizza. So thats exactly what I did.

While I was walking back to the table, I bump into someone. I thought is was Carson, but when I looked up the boy had blonde hair and green eyes and he look mighty sexy.

"Sorry," I said. He had his hands on my waist.

"Adam," He said. I guess that was his name.

"Ella," I said. I don't know why I didn't give him a fake name.

"You wanna sit," He ask.

"I'm actually here with my friends, but we could hang out another time," I said and move him hands off my waist.

"Let me get your number." I took my phone out my pocket and he put his number in my phone, and I did the same to him.

"See you around."