Chapter Twelve: About The Past

Ella POV

"Carson I have to pee."

Carson is in the shower right now, and I can't hold my pee for another ten minutes.

"Come in and pee."

"I need you to get out the bathroom. Then I can go pee."

"Ella, if I were you I would go pee right now, because I'm not getting out for about another 20 to 30 minutes."

I went into the bathroom and did my business. Since the shower had a clear shower curtain, I could see everything. It was really hard not trying to look.

"Can you wash my hair?" Carson ask.

"Why can't you wash your own hair?"

"I want you to wash it. Please."

Before I could answer I was pulled into the shower.

"Give me the damn shampoo."

He gave my the shampoo and close his eyes. Did he realize that he is 6 inches taller then me?

"You have to bend down or something, because I'm not hurting my neck or my arms."

He got down on his knees and his head was to my chest. I squirted some shampoo in my hand, then I started to scrub his head.

"What are you and the guys doing today," I ask.

We was still at the beach house.

"We are going to ride jet skis."

It back back to a comfortable silence. My clothes now was soak and my hair was sticking to my face.

"You should give me a kiss for good luck, so I wouldn't drown or get lost at sea."

"That is your lame excuse to get me to kiss you."

"Can I still get that kiss?"

I bend my head down to look at him in his eyes. He got off his knees and place his hand on my waist. We started to lean into eqch other and I felt his soft lips on mines.

The kiss wasn't long. About a minute or so. After I wash all the soap, I git out and wrapped a towel over my body and went to Chilli room.

I didn't knock. I just took the risk of walking in on something. I was hapoy when she was just watching TV.

"Why are your cheeks red and why are you wet?" She ask. I grab some if some of her clothes and changed out of my wet ones.

"Well I'm wet because Carson pulled me into the shower with him and no nothing happen, and two my cheeks are red because me and Carson kisses," She jumoed out the bed and she was in my face.

"Are you guys together?" She ask.

"It was just a kiss and he doesn't like me."

"You know Jay tells me everything. And he told me something you might like to hear."

"Well what ever it is, keep it to yourself."

××××_××××

"Can I ask you a question?" Rosie ask.

"You just did," Chilli said. I push her. That girl is so mean.

The guys were on the jet skis and me and the girl wanted to stay home and have girl talk.

"Yea you can me a question."

"Why is Chris such a player?"

"Do you have a crush on my older brother?"