Chapter Seventeen: Meeting The Family

Ella POV

"You already in trouble."

"I punch a kid in the face 'cause he was trying to flirt with my girl."

Francisco just came back and already punching a kid in the face.

Its been a day since the boys came back and since he said he loves me.

"Why are in ISS?" He ask.

"I punch Monica in the face. Then when Ms. Adams told me to go to the office, I went home."

"Why did you punch her?" I explain what happen, "I would of punch her too. That bitch is always trying to prove people wrong."

He acts like a girl so much.

"Did Carson tell you?" I nod.

"Have Carson ever killed people?"

"Only one, but you know, it was either him or the other guy. And Carson did it to protect his older sister. We are have reasons to why we joined the gang. Carson joined because he wanted to protect his family. And in the gang your face is everyone's family. And he really don't do the killing stuff. Mostly the older men with no heart kills the people."

"Why did you join the gang?"

"Well this hard to believe, but when I was younger I got bullied a lot and my mom had this abusive boyfriend. So I join the gang to I could become stronger to beat my mom boyfriend."

"Did you beat him?"

"I beat the living shit of him. You see, he only hit her when I wasn't around. So one day, he look like he wanted to hit her. I left, but I just stood outside the door. Then I heard my mom scream I ran in there and punch him. I didn't stop until he was unconscious. It hurt at those years whwn he hit my mom and I couldn't to nothing about it. I was the man of the house. I had to protect my mom and sister. I wasn't going to let that bitch hit my mom one more time."

"I'm surprise you didn't kill him."

"I was about to, but my sister pulled me off of him."

"Did he do anything to your sister's?"

He shook his head, "My sister's wasn't stupid. I told them he try to touch them, to scream. He never touch them. I never would let them in the house when I wasn't there. And at night they slept in my room with me. And in the morning I would wake them up and take them to school. I didn't want my sister's anywhere near him. My mom wanted to leave, but everytime we left, he would fing us."

"What happen to your dad?"

"He died in the military when I was 8. I had three younger sister. Stephanie was 6. Selena was 3. And Sophie was a newborn. My mom boyfriend wasn't a dick all the time. My mom meant him when I was ten and he was nice. Then when I turn 15. Thats when he started to hit my mom. Then a few months later I join the gang, got fit and beat his ass."

We sat in silence. I can't believe he just told him only story to me.

"Did Carson say the L word?"

I nod my head and chucked, "Yea."

"You know he was so nervous. He made me be you. He practice the whole time when we was California. And I already said I love you, too after he said I love you. Then he would get mad and strom off. That boy has fucking problems." I laughed.

"Does Rags know your back?"

"I'm going to surprise her later and maybe if she isn't too mad, I will get some. If you know what I mean."