Chapter Six: Normal School Day

Ella POV

Today was Wednesday. I hate Wednesday as much as I hate Mondays. Its like the same day, but one is middle of the week and the other is in the beginning of the week.

I been hanging out with Francisco a lot, I'm to hook him and Rags up, but no progress so far.

Francisco is really funny. Like yesterday in lunch he mooned the teacher, then everyone at lunch.

I been talking to Carson a little bit and it looks like Chilli and Jay are getting close. They probably already did the dirty, but God only knows.

"Ella!" Francisco shouted and I hit him in the face, but it was an accident. I have quick reactions, especially when someone scare me. I'm not going to tell hom much times I punch my mom and dad.

"Why you hit me?" Francisco ask. He was cupping his nose.

"Why did you scare me?" I ask back.

"I didn't try to scare, I was going to ask you did you want to go to the movies with the rest of us, but know I change my mind," He said and turn his head.

"Who's everyone?"

"Me, Jay, Carson, Jamie, Chilli, Rosie, and Rags," He said. He had me at Carson.

"Yea, I will go."

××××__××××

"How was school?" My mom ask. I drop my back pack on the couch, took off my schools and went into the kitchen to get me something to eat.

"Boring as normal."

"Do you have any plans tonight?"

"Yea," I said and pulled out all the ingredients to make a sandwich.

"Where are you going?" She ask another question. Damn whats with all the questions.

"To the movies."

"With who?"

"Mom, whats with all the questions?" I ask kinda annoyed. She never ask me all these questions, even when I came home with a black eye once.

"I just want to see if you made any friends," She said.

"Well if got to know so bad I'm going with Chilli, Jamie, and a couple friends from school."

After I provided all the information to my mom I went upstairs to see what Chilli was doing.

I nock on her door and there was know answer.

"Chilli." No answer

I nock again. No answer.

"Chilli!" Still know answer.

I just went into her room. I just figure she was sleep or taking a shower, but what I saw, I wish I never saw it.

××××__××××

"Ella I'm sorry you had to see that."

"You could of said I was busy or something," I said and cross my hands over my chest.

We were waiting for Carson, Jay and Francisco to show up. I was wearing some jeans witn a red and black plaid shirt with black converse and a red bandana.

I hope they show up soon because it was a little cold outside and I was freezing my ass off.

"Do you need a hug?" Jamie ask with his arms out. I nod and he wrap hims arms around me. Much better know.

We were outside for about another ten minutes, when I saw them three walk up.

"What took you so long, you see Ella is about to turn to ice," Rags said using hand motions.

"Carson changed his shirt about 100 times," Francisco said. Carson walk over to me and pulled me into a hug.

"Sorry for making your ass frezze off," He whispered in my ear.

××××_××××

"Are you going to tell us what we are watching know," I ask eating some of my popcorn.

"We are watching Annebell."

Hell No.

I quickly put down my popcorn and soda. "I'm going to wait in the car, just come get me when its done."

I took off towards the door, but hands were on my waist and I was on someone shoulders.

"If you get scared Chica, just hold my hand or jump in my lap. Either one is okay with me," He said and I coukd feel his smirk on his face.

"I really hate you right now."

×××××××_×××××××

Unedited

Ignore any mistakes.

Do you like the Carson and Ella action?

How was everyone's week?

Pic of Ella mom on the side.

Hope you like.

Vote.

Comment.

Love you.

Cassandra