Chapter 2: Cut from the league

Edited

"The fuck do you mean?!" Dabi asked as his eyes grew large and as his mouth opened like a cod fish. Shigaraki's smirk only grew from the sight of the usual cold-hearted villain, "You heard me you overcooked bitch, you're cut from the league, be lucky you're leaving without being hurt"

"And why am I being cut from the league?" Dabi asked with his hand bawling into fists, his eyebrows frowning, they had no reason to cut him from the league like that and not explain why, "Oh don't hide it anymore, we know who you really are~" Toga butted in as she folded her arms against her chest.

"And who really am I then?" He said his eye twitching is anger, "It's simple really" Kurogiri said as he put two photos in front of Dabi, "You're the eldest son of the number one hero, Endeavour"

Dabi looked at the photos and his eyes widened, it was a picture of Himself and Touya Todoroki on his 18th birthday, "How did you get..? That's not me" Dabi mumbled, "Explain how you guys have the same burn scars then?" Shigaraki said with a grin on his face, "Or the fact that BOTH of you have the same eyes and facial features"

Dabi stared at the photos in silences noticing the similar smile and he still had the same piercings five years ago. The only things he saw that made the two pictures look different was the red hair Touya had while Dabi had black hair, "Like I said, that ain't me, there should be more evidence!"

"Trust me there is more evidence, Twice tell us that story again" Shigaraki said as he snapped his fingers, "Well!-"

<Flashback>

"Dabi! Why'd you join the League of Villians? I don't wanna know!" Twice said as he put his hands on his hips, "Eh? Haven't I told you already? To follow in the footsteps of Stain, there ain't any other reason..." He glared at the small shot cup in hatred like he was remembering a bad memory, "You seem to have another reason with that face! Ugly mug face!" Twice said throwing his hands up in the air like he didn't care.

"Do you really wanna know?" Dabi asked turning to the man with his small shot cup, "Of course I do! Your story is gonna be lame!" Twice said as it seemed to look that his eyes sparkled in his mask, "I wanna be known as the Villian that kill the most fake hero of them all; Enji fucking Todoroki, that bastard has done enough in his life to cause pain to his family and I! I will crush him with my flames and make sure HE is the one getting his scars from me not the opposite like last time! I'll make sure he looks at my face and sees what he has done to me when I tried to protect my little bro Shoto! What kind of father burns his sons fa-" Dabi cut himself off with his hand like he had said way to much to the man in the mask.

"I thought you said you didn't have any siblings? You are a liar!" Twice said holding his face in shock like a weirdo, Dabi looked at Twice with a dead serious look, "You tell anyone what we have talked about today then I won't be afraid of burning your skin till it melts off"

Twice nodded vigorously, "Good, now get out of here..." Dabi said getting up from his stool and leaving the bar while he faced the ground so Twice couldn't see his face.

<End of Flashback>

"And that's what happened! That story is a lieee!" Twice said jumping up and down, "So...we're guessing that Shoto is your brother then?" Shigaraki said while tapping his long fingers onto the counter, "There's no possible way your 'dead parents' could've called you Touya then once they 'died' after your birth they had another child and called him Shoto which both of your names come from Endeavour" Said Shigaraki as he smirked.