Chapter 7: A meeting with...

Edited

A few hours later

Dabi was cuffed with anti-quirk cuffs in the back of a warehouse surrounded by about 50 policemen, three pro heroes- one of them being Hawks and a human lie detector, he was sat in a single wooden chair in the middle of the police men, his expression furious.

He thought he could really trust Hawks, after all the meetings they had, all the laughs they shared and even some gossip shared between them, he wasn't pleased at all after what happened in his apartment.

A few hours before

Hawks held the pointy feather to the scarred mans throat, Dabi's eyes were wide and his hands shaking, "Hawks, this ain't funny, put that feather down now" he heard the bird man chuckle deeply, "It was never funny from the start Dabi, now get up..the police car is out front"

Slowly the scarred man got up from his sofa, Hawks's feather still beside his neck waiting to be logged into Dabi's neck if he tried anything, both started to walk out of the building slowly, some people even walking into the two as they exited the building.

They soon left the apartment complex and sure enough the police car was there with another pro hero and a police officer, "Ah so your brilliant charm did seduce this...uhh...burnt potato?" Said the pro hero, Mirko. Hawks chuckled while still he held the feather to Dabi's neck, "Yeah...seducing"

Dabi clicked his tongue in annoyance, seduction? Yeah right, eating fried chicken and calling him ridiculous nicknames was 'seducing'. The unknown police office came and cuffed the taller male with anti-quirk cuffs and that's when Hawks finally brought the feather back down from Dabi's neck.

Dabi felt so humiliated, how could he get caught only a few minutes after the announcement?! He was better than that for sure! How did he let his guard down with the hero?! Why did he let his guard down when with the winged hero?!

"Alright, Dabi! Let's get you going!" Mirko said while dragging the man with her strong arms to the police car by the cuffs, he struggled for a bit but gave up realising he couldn't move with his hands bound together.

Mirko threw the villain into the back of the police car and shut the door behind her, "Alright boys! I'll see you at the warehouse in 5 minutes! Bye!" And like that she hopped away to the warehouse. Hawks stared at the back of her head until her silhouette disappeared into the dark sky.

Hawks sighed and looked into the window where he saw the villain glare at him with hatred, "Yo police dude, bring him to the warehouse down town, got it? I'll be flying above you just in case he tries anything funny"

The policeman nodded and got into the car, Hawks looked at Dabi a second more just enough to let Dabi see his expression, Dabi saw guilt in his eyes before he flew up into the sky. The image of Hawks face made him even more angrier, he held that expression even when they drove away.

The present

Dabi wanted to start struggling but he knew that it wouldn't do anything for him, the policemen would hold their guns to his head and he really didn't want to smell their breath at the moment so he just sat there waiting for something to happen.

He heard the two Pro Heroes Mirko and Edgeshot talking to each other while still keeping an eye on the villain but he didn't care about the two instead he had his eyes on the winged hero who seemed to be very anxious.

Dabi could feel himself trying to hide a chuckle from seeing the blonde look around, maybe he knew that if Dabi spilled the beans about him being a traitor then he would be ruined...

He was so doing that...

Soon enough there was loud footsteps coming towards the warehouse, they were big and heavy, he felt the ground rumble around him and soon the Pro Heroes began to take their positions, he knew only one thing now...

He was coming...

The doors swung open and there he was, The number one Pro Hero himself; Endeavour, his expression solid and serious, his fire was bright and lit the warehouse up with its flames. Endeavour walked up to the heavily scarred man and he grinned a bit.

Dabi felt a slight bubble of panic rise into his stomach, it was the same feeling he felt when he was younger, he thought he would be used to the mans death stare but apparently not.

"Men, leave and wait till I tell you to come back" Endeavour barked while the men began to leave, one by one the room began to become emptier until it was only the Pro Heroes and the human lie detector.

There was silence for a few seconds before a fake sounding cough came from behind Endeavour, "If I may ask, why did you want a manhunt for him anyways?" The red feathered man asked rubbing his neck as he stood there awkwardly.

Endeavour looked at the blonde and sighed, "I thought we went over this, there was a manhunt for him because I need answers" Answers? Dabi's head turned to the man in front of him and laughed, all of the Pro Heroes looked at him with a warily expression, "Answers? Ahaha! I'm going to cry of laughter! What answers do you want? Ahaha!"

Endeavour scowled at him, he looked at the male down and up, he stares at his hair, the bright fierce red showing from his roots, a memory shot at Endeavour of himself holding a baby Touya for the first time and looking at his fierce red hair..the same as the villain that sat in front of him.

Endeavour shook his head, trying to get the memory out of his head, why did he remember something so old and right here?! He glared into the eyes of the villain who grinned at him, "Do my eyes remind you of someone, Endeavour?" Dabi asked as he looked at the scar on Endeavours face.

"Your hair is dyed, isn't it?" Endeavour asked "You've  hiding your true identity since you left...haven't you?" Dabi chuckled as he looked at the ground, his guess was probably the best thing ever he's ever heard coming from his mouth.

"Maybe, no? Yes? Who knows? I haven't got a clue what your thinking about, I find it quite funny actually, are you talking about the disappearance of your son? Haha! He's better off without you, I'm pretty sure he's happy now" He said resting one of his legs onto his other thigh, "All that pain and suffering for 18 years of his life, he must've despised you the moment you started to train him...and he does..you know that"

Hawks walked over to the two fire quirk users, "What does he mean, Endeavour?" Hawks said as he stared at the larger man, "Don't tell me you haven't caught on Hawks! After all the talks we've had, my true hair colour, my hate for Endeavour and the similar quirks! Are you that stupid?! No one had caught on yet and you call yourselves heroes.."

Endeavours eyes widened in shock, "No...it can't be!"

Hawks backed away from the villain, "Are you serious?!"

Mirko and Edgeshot in the back gasped in shock and the detective eyes hardened, "I knew it" He said.

Dabi chuckled at their reactions, "Oh yeah...it's ridiculous..all your reactions! Haha! Well I guess I couldn't hide it forever!"

He turned his head towards Endeavour a smug sinister grin on his face.

.....

......

........

........

........

........

"Hello...Father"

End
Word Count: 1293