Chapter 5: Endeavour's nightmare

Edited

All day Endeavour had been getting calls and questions asking about Touya, he was getting more and more irritated from all the calls, he couldn't concentrate on his work at all, every few minutes the phone would ring with a news reporter, it annoyed him to the point of trying to break his phone.

Even though Endeavour hated everything about this theory he knew deep inside he also wanted to find out the truth about his son, his son that left on his birthday, leaving him and his younger children. He didn't realise that Touya left until two days later.

When Touya was just born he knew he would be a powerful man but once he had gotten his quirk he wanted to train and train the young redheaded until he gotten into his head that he was meant to surpass All Might, he only trained Touya not Fuyumi or Natsuo but once he and his wife had Shoto he stopped training Touya when Shoto had gotten his quirk.

After he started training Shoto, Touya would intervene with his training and protect the younger child, that pissed Endeavour off to the point were he'd beat or how he used to call it gave Touya a 'scolding'.

Thinking back on all the memories he knew that he was a horrible father even worse a horrible person, he was proud of himself for trying to change but he still felt guilty. He sighed in frustration once he heard the phone ring again, he declined the call and went back doing his paperwork.

His home office door slid open to reveal his daughter, Fuyumi with nervous sweat coming down her forehead, "U..um dad? Can I ask you a question?" She said tugging on her cardigan sleeve.

Endeavour put his pen down and nodded, Fuyumi took a deep breath and began to talk, "So I heard about the rumour about... Touya.. Do you think that Dabi could be...Touya..?"

Endeavour shook his head, "No, you older brother wouldn't do that, I know he despises me but I wouldn't believe he would Attack me like that..." He said as he looked out to the garden where he remembered his wife and Touya talking like they used to once they were still there.

Fuyumi looked out to the garden as well, "Do..do you regret what happened to him?" She asked with tears almost coming out of her grey eyes, "Yes..what I did to him what very much regrettable, however we have no time to mourn over it right now, you may be excused"

Fuyumi wanted to say more but she nodded her head and left his home office silently, Endeavour leaned into his chair and sighed, he wanted to be a better father but he knew he couldn't fix the past, especially his eldest sons death. Slowly his eyelids began to cover his eyes and soon enough he was sleeping from all the stress.

.........

......

......

.....

Enji found himself wandering around the dream he was in, the building was all to familiar to him, it was his house, the walls were covered in pictures of his children with large smiles on their faces, it made Enji smile as well. Suddenly he heard yelling and walked towards the sound of him past self yelling at the oldest son when he was still here.

"WHAT KIND OF GAME DO YOU THINK YOU ARE PLAYING TOUYA TODOROKI? WHERE IS SHOTO?"

"AWAY FROM YOU, YOU BASTARD OF A MAN, I WILL NOT LET YOU TOUCH MY LITTLE BROTHER UNLESS IT IS TO APOLOGISE"

"YOU WILL TELL ME WHERE HE IS NOW! IF YOU DON'T I'LL PUNISH YOU RIGHT HERE AND NOW!"

Enji finally knew what was going on, he was dreaming about the night of the accident that left his son in a horrible condition, he made his way into the training room where he saw his son with his fierce turquoise eyes and fiery red hair, his facial expression was full of hatred and pain.