Chapter 20: I've found you

"You're hiding my son here, aren't you Hawks?"

Hawks eyes widened and he quickly turned to Endeavour, "Like I said why would I lie?! I'm a hero, my job is to catch the bad guys and send them to jail!" Hawks yelled out in frustration, sure Dabi was in his apartment but like fuck he was gonna tell Endeavour.

Endeavour sighed, his patients was running out and he was growing a headache, "You've always been a bad liar, you even pretended not to know how Dabi got out of his cuffs and left when in fact you had taken them off" Hawks froze and his eyes widened, "H..how did you k..know?" He said out loud by accident, he only realised what he had said after it was said but it was too late now.

Endeavour gave Hawks a grin and a small chuckle, "Oh trust me Hawks, I didn't, you just busted yourself, I simply just lied to see how you'd react. Men! Arrest Hawks immediately!" Suddenly policemen came out of no where and pointed there guns at the hero.

Hawks looked around and saw multiple fire arms, he slowly put his feet back down to the grass and put his hands in the air in fear they might shoot him out of no where, he knew if he would fly away someone or most of them were could shoot him or his wings, he wanted so badly to warn Dabi, to make sure he got out of there safely and to make sure he wasn't caught but he couldn't.

"While you were in the air basically doing nothing, I had the idea to see what would you do if I told you I knew what you were hiding, so as I was talking to Tsukauchi I told him to bring as many policemen as possible to your apartment complex which I found in your work files at your agency, and to make sure to shoot whenever I shouted out the signal"

Hawks's facial expressions changed to horror after hearing what Endeavour had done, he really did bust himself, didn't he? Now he KNEW he was fucked. Two men with anti-quirk cuffs came up to the hero and cuffed him ruffly, "It's easy to believe someone is good until they betray you or the whole of Japan, isn't that right Hawks?" Endeavour asked stepping forward towards Hawks.

Hawks wanted to scream at Endeavour and fly away as fast as he can, however his wings wouldn't listen because of the cuffs and Endeavour could likely Attack him if he was surprised enough, "Has the building been evacuated yet?" Endeavour asked turning to one of the policemen, "Almost, Dabi is still in the apartment, it seems he hasn't even noticed over what seems to be loud metal music.

Endeavour laughed to himself as he turned back towards Hawks, "This is perfect, tell me immediately when the building has been excavated" The policemen nodded and walked away from the red haired hero, "I've waited for this moment for so long, I thought my son had died out in Japan once he left, instead he turned into a villain and almost killed a handful of kids"

"Why can't you just leave Touya alone? He doesn't deserve such a pitiful and power hungry flaming garbage can as a father anyways!" Hawks yelled at the Hero who just clicked his tongue and looked at the building as he saw a few more people leave with policemen with them.

Hawks could hear the mumbles of people nearby and the sound of a helicopter in the sky, he knew he was now publicly known as the hero who helped a villain- no not a villain, a broken man that could've had so much better if it wasn't for his father.

"Sir! All civilians have been evacuated! What is the next course of the plan?" The same police officers came up to Endeavour like he requested, "Get the special forces and break down the apartment and arrest him straight away" He said sternly looking at the officer.

The officer nodded and began to gather up people to go, Endeavour turned his head back around to the blonde who looked more angered than ever, "Endeavour! What the hell is going on here?!" A female voice yelled from behind the two heroes, Hawks turned around to see Mirko running over to the two of them, "Mirko, I'm glad you can join us, we have found Dabi and we are ready to attack at any time"

Mirko nodded then turned her head to Hawks, "So this is why you were acting so suspicious when I came around, you were hiding that villain!" Mirko yelled at Hawks who flinched slightly, she gave him a pissed off look before slapping him in the face.

"What the hell was that for?!" Hawks yelled as the hand print of Mirko glowed red on his face, "Why did I do it?! Because you helped a villain!" She yelled as folding her arms, "I'm gonna beat the crap out of path at villain! Endeavour let me join the special force when they arrest Dabi! I wanna punch him in the face!" She yelled while tapping her foot impatiently for a answer.

Endeavour nodded at the bunny girl and pointed at the direction of the policemen going to arrest Dabi, she stumped over to them leaving the two men alone once again, "You won't get away with this Endeavour! He'll kill you!" Hawks yelled trying to struggle out of the cuffs.

Endeavour just laughed at the mans struggle and gave him a confident look, "Just watch me Hawks, just watch me" He said as he snapped his fingers sending two officers over, "Take him to the police station once this is over but for now take him to the car" he said casually to the two officers.

They nodded and began to drag the blonde to the car, "Let me go! You're making a HUGE mistake Endeavour! PEOPLE WILL DIE!" He screamed but he was unheard by the red haired man, "Are the special forces ready?" The officers nodded as they pointed at the men plus Mirko going into the apartment.

Hawks watched as they went in, he kicked the officers off of him and ran back to where Endeavour was, he could hear the news reporters yelling at the cameras that the camera crew held, they spoke of how Hawks was a traitor and how Dabi will be arrested and put to Tartarus but he never cared he was about try and lunch Endeavour with his cuffed hands until....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A huge explosion burned the apartment with painfully hot flames, Hawks jumped back at the extreme heat, he turned his head towards the apartment complex he once lived in to see a tall figure slowly walk out with what seemed to be the burnt body of Mirko and in His other hand a somehow box with no chard or damage to it, "How dare you..."

Endeavour turned to see Dabi only a few feet away from him with his skin seemingly smoking up, "You almost ruined the gift I had...I just got it today as well, I despise you.." Dabi's said throwing the body of Mirko to the ground, "This bitch tried to beat the shit outta me, what a shame..she was a good hero but her confidence and lack of thinking at the time is what killed her..."

Endeavours eyes widened, he wasn't expecting to see such a sight in his life, the building was burning and the special forces he had made go in were now dead with Mirko, "How disappointing is it, Enji Todoroki?" Dabi asked looking around to see the shocked and horrified faces of the public and news reporters, "Ah..this is what I like to see...where's my Hawks? I wanna see him" he said looking around more.

His turquoise eyes glided through the faces of the people in front of him until he saw the blonde with fear all over his face, "There you are..I missed you.." He said walking over to him and looked at the cuffs, "They found out Huh? That's fine.." He put his finger onto the cuffs and a blue flame began to melt them, "So..Run a long and get Shoto for me? Thanks.." He said turning back to Endeavour.

Dabi began to grin wider at his father and scarred skin wrinkled at bit, "Lets get this going shall we? Endeavour..Let us fight till the end"

End
Word count: 1430