Chapter 6: Game Over

Edited

Things slowly died down for Dabi, the theory became nothing more than a theory that consumed many cities in Japan as time past, when he stole another TV and got it working no News channel seemed to talk about the theory.

Dabi was glad about it, things were starting to look up for Villain now, however things don't change that easily for the villain, his black hair was fading more and more each day, plus he didn't have the guts to just tell Kichi to but him some, he usually only stole from small shops but when he tried to steal in small shops he couldn't find any so he just stopped trying to steal.

His red hair seemed to be getting more noticeable each day now, he needed to cut his hair as well, it was starting to get really annoying plus he didn't wanna look like a certain mop-headed handjob.

He was starting to get pretty bored in his apartment, there wasn't much to do other than watch TV and look out the window, he destroyed his phones so he couldn't contact anyone or play some game on his phone.

So to say it simply, he was bored as fuck, he was thinking about pick pocketing someone's phone off then until the TV channel he was watching suddenly went into a 'breaking news'

"Breaking News, Number 1 Endeavour has started a manhunt for the B rank Villain, Dabi. We don't have much information about this manhunt however people are speculating that it is about the once popular theory 'Todoroki Theory'"

Dabi's eyes twitched in angry, why now? What was point of a manhunt, Dabi sat himself up on his sofa and kept watching,

"If this is true then we might be able to find out some truth into the theory, if you know the whereabouts or this man then there is a bounty you can collect, the bounty number is 2,000,000 Yen give to you by the flame hero himself"

Dabi almost choked on air, "What the hell?! That's not even a lot! I'm worth way more than that!" He yelled to no one as the news presenter continued on, "if you have any information on him THERES also bounty for that, you will receive 5,000 Yen, thank you for your time"

The channel switch back to the program he was watching but he turned the TV off and put his head in his arms, he was trying to comprehend what information he was given, surely everyone in this shady neighbourhood will expose him, after all minor villains and drug addicts lived on the same street as him!

He felt like he wanted to vomit, sure he should he known that he is a wanted criminal but a sudden manhunt? Yeah he ain't gonna hold up to much longer then.

He began to think of ways to flee the country before they could find him, maybe he should burn the whole of Japan and move to Korea? No that definitely won't work, what was he thinking?

Maybe he should disguise himself? No he couldn't, he had the most notable features ever. He groaned and flicked his forehead, his mind was going blank and he didn't know what to do about it, he had no ideas except to go to Tartarus.

He thought of more stupid ideas until a knock on his door was made, he felt anxious, sure they hadn't found him already? It was probably just Kichi with his groceries he slowly walked over the door, his heart beating faster, he was scared but his logic began to over take his brain and so his breathing became more steady.

The person behind the door began to knock again this time a little louder, Dabi closed his eyes and opened the door in a fast pace, his heart beating faster again, 'Please don't be Endeavour, please don't be endeavour, please don't be Endeavour' he repeated over and over again in his head hoping not to see his father.

"Um..dude what are you doing..?" The voice said, Dabi opened his eyes to see Hawks with a confused expression, Dabi sighed and looked at the blonde haired bird, "Well, normally I would be fine if not for the sudden manhunt for me, you gonna arrest me or something?"

Hawks laughed and let himself into Dabi's apartment, he looked around a bit before throwing himself onto the sofa, "Nah, not today, just got off patrol for the day so I thought I come here and see what you do while I'm at work, I gotta say, your apartment is cleaner than mine"

Dabi rolled his eyes and walked over to the bird, "Unlike you I have standards, how'd you find my apartment room anyways?" Hawks began to watch the TV in front of him while humming, "Well you're the only one in this floor apparently I just walked in from the roof and began to search from top to bottom" Dabi nodded and stared at the hero.

Hawks notice the villains stare and sat up, "Take a picture, it'll last longer" Dabi laughed and walked over to the kitchen, "I was just imagining if I should kill you or not" He opened a cupboard and proceeded to look for anything to eat, he grabbed a bag of crisps and began to eat them before opening the fridge and grabbing a bottle of water.

"Ha ha, very funny you purple troll" Hawks said as threw a pillow at the scarred man, "It seems you're a natural redhead then? You hair is growing like crazy" the winged man walked over to the villain and looked at his hair, "want me to cut it?"

Dabi looked over to him and chewed on his crisp before swallowing, "You can cut hair? That's news to me" he said before taking a sip of water, "I have you know I actually cut my OWN hair, I just need a pair of scissors"

Dabi pointed over to a draw beside his microwave, "they're in there" Hawks went over to the draw and took out the scissors then walked over behind the sofa, "Come on burnt flesh~ let's get you a nice hair cut!" He said as he patted the sofa, telling him to sit down in it.

Dabi walked over and sat down on the sofa then folded his legs over. Hawks began to trim the villains hair slowly, "Why are you helping me through life? You're supposed to be arresting me for the Christ sake, so why help me?"

Hawks thought a little before answering the man, "Well to put it simply, I don't know, I never do this but when it comes to you I just..you know? Help?" He said White lifting parts of the villains hair, the scissors he was using weren't for her but he had to do it with whatever supplies Dabi had.

Dabi snickered, it was the most stupidest reply ever, he still didn't understand why the hero chose to help him but he didn't find it, in fact he kinda wanted him to help him about a bit, "I'm almost done, it was quicker than I thought it be, you hair is quite thick but it's easy to cut"

Dabi hummed in response, his eyelid began to drop indicating that he was getting tired. Hawks felt the villains head begin to drop down, a bead of sweat came falling from his forehead,

He had to do this quickly

He took a feather from his wings...

And he held it to Dabi's neck,

"Dabi, you're under arrest for multiple accounts of murder, attempts of murder and kidnapping"

Well that was some betrayal.

End
Word Count: 1232
Edited Word Count: 1292