Chapter 11: The kiss in Kiba Park

Edited

Hawks glided over the tree of Kiba park, it was dark out and no one was around, he was searching for the villain in the dark park that both agreed to meet at, he found it pretty hard to find the villain because of the dark.

He flew down to the ground and sat at one of the many benches in the park, his wings were tired and he wanted to rest them. He looked around still trying to find the man who usually wore clothes of black.

He sighed and closed his eyes, "He's probably set me up, didn't he?" He said to himself, he opened his eyes and screeched when he saw a tall figure standing in front of him, "Geez calm down it's just me.." The figure said to him in a hushed tone.

"Dabi? Holy SHIT you scared me.." Hawks said as he put a hand over his heart, "Did you not hear me coming over?" Dabi asked him when he sat down beside Hawks on the park bench. Hawks shook his head as his response to the villain, "I guess I was to distracted in my own thoughts" he gave a small chuckle then looked at Dabi.

"It seems like you got your hair dyed then?" Dabi hummed then nodded as a 'yes'. They sat in silence for awhile before Hawks looked at Dabi, "Your face looks like uglier than usual, care to explain?"

Dabi gave him a offended look before flicking him on the forehead, Hawks gave a yelp and rubbed his forehead, "You should really be more sensitive you blonde bitch, I got into a fight with a villain gang and I'll admit they beat me up pretty good before I lit the bastards on fire, I've got some of there blood on my coat..."

Hawks looked at Dabi's coat and saw the dried blood stain at the bottom of the coat, "Ew...why haven't you cleaned that?!" Hawks said his face having visible shock and disgust on his face. Dabi smirked at him then took his coat off, showing his long scarred arms, he threw the coat at Hawks, "If you want it clean then clean it yourself"

Hawks shrieked and threw the coat to the ground then he got stood on the park bench and began to jump in disgust like he had just seen a rat, "EWWWW YOU'RE DISGUSTING DABI I SWEAR TO GOD!" Dabi began to laugh heavily, his arms held his stomach and tears came out of his eyes, "I can't fucking breathe! HAHAHAHA" Dabi laughed louder and louder.

Hawks saw the happiness on Dabi's face and started to laugh as well, their laughter lasted up to 5 minutes with Dabi almost fainting due to the lack of air he was getting, Hawk even needed to pat his back while he was choking on nothing.

Dabi wiped the tears in his eyes, for some reason Hawks being scared of a coat with a patch of blood on it was hilarious to him and then watching Dabi's happy face was hilarious to Hawks.

"I could watch that all week!" Dabi said still laughing a bit, Hawks clicked his tongue feeling embarrassed, "It's not my fault you don't wash your clothing" Hawks said sticking his tongue out at the man in front of him, "Does it look like I can even afford clothing at the moment? I'm homeless once again...unless you wanna bring me to your house and let me wear your clothes~" Dabi said while aggressively wiggling his eyebrows up and down.

Hawks chuckled at the man and began to use his wings to lift him up off the ground and just float, "You wish..it's to risky, I could get caught, you could get caught...we both go to jail..good times you know.." Hawks said with a lot of hand movements. Dabi sighed and lay down on the park bench.

He wondered if he could just rewrite history, he wished he could erase his existence from History and the entire universe, he hated what was happening to him at this period of time, he hated the fact that he even shown his face and joined the League of Villains.

"You okay?" Hawks asked and poked the villains cheek repeatedly until Dabi looked on him, "Yeah..I guess..it's just kinda hard, y'know...it's kinda stressful as well...trying not to get caught..and that stuff.." Hawks nodded, 'it must be hard for this dude..' Hawks thought to himself.

Soon they became silent, not a word came out of either their mouths, they sat there staring at each other in a comfortable silence. They both remembered doing the same thing the night when Hawks found out Dabi was crying on the rooftop, it was quite the memory for both of them, "So... Son of Endeavour, how was he like back then?" Hawks asked the black haired man.

Dabi looked up into the sky, he was trying to think if he should tell the truth or lie about him, if he told the truth then Endeavour could possibly be caught and go to jail but then again his dad had little buddies around here and there that could make Hawks shut up or get him hurt if he were to ever tell.

If he told lies then Endeavour would never be caught and everything would stay the same, his younger siblings could get hurt, the manhunt could possibly get worse, Hawks would still look up to that rusty old Bunsen burner piece of trash- that insult is lit.

"He was..strict..very strict...he would train us a lot to the point of Breaking out bones and...well giving us a make over to look like the lover child of a human and Thanos" Dabi said chucking a bit at the insult he gave himself, "Oh damn...so he make you look like a out of date grape? Damn..that's..pointless.."

"Not really he's never notice me ever since I left the house on my birthday so..."

"Oh..."

They both sat in silence again while staring into each other's eyes..

Each didn't know why but both men got closer to each other's faces.....

They both seemed lost in each other's eyes and soon....

End
Word Count: 1049