Chapter 17: Open up Hawks!

A few days had gone by and Dabi was laying down on the sofa with a sleepy Hawks on top of him, during does few days Hawks had gotten Dabi some new clothes after discovering Dabi had the exact same clothing in his closet back home.

They were both watching a sappy romance movie while criticising it and pointing out obvious mistakes in it, "This BITCH is so stupid I can't believe her..." Dabi said to himself as he finally turned the T.V off.

Hawks grunted tiredly back to Dabi and snuggled his head into the Dabi's neck, "Looks like someone's tired..." Dabi said as he kissed the top of Hawks's hair, "Being a hero is so tiresome...10 straight hours of flying and girls yelling out my name while pushing their boobs up..." Hawks ranted out as he took Dabi's hand and held it.

"That's roughy buddy..." He said as he closed his eyes, "Hey Dabi..?" Hawks asked as he lifted his head from Dabi's neck, Dabi opened a eye and hummed, "Can I call you Touya?" Dabi stayed quiet for awhile, did he want Hawks to call him his real name even if he didn't know Hawks's name, "Only if you can tell me your real name"

Hawks paused and and put his head back into Dabi's neck. Dabi lifted a eyebrow in confusion and poked his Hawks side, "What's wrong? Did I say something?" Dabi asked and he poked his side again, "I'm not really in the mood to tell you my name, it's kind of a sad story..."

Dabi stopped poking Hawks side and his eyes widened, "I see..well doesn't matter, call Touya if you want" Hawks looked up from Dabi's neck and looked into his blue eyes, "R..really?" Dabi nodded and kissed Hawks's nose.

All of a sudden, there was a knock on the door, "Hawks! Open up!" Hawks jumped up from Dabi and went to the door, "Oh shit..it's Mirko..you gotta hide!" He whispered to Dabi. Dabi nodded and ran into Hawks room.

Hawks opened the door and gave Mirko a awkward smile, "H..hey Mirko" Hawks said giving her a small wave, Mirko raised a eyebrow and let herself in, "Seems like you cleaned for once.." Hawks chuckled, "Y..yeah I had spare time for once"

"Strange, you usually just lay on your ass and eat.." Mirko said sitting down on the sofa, 'Damn you Touya! Why did you have to have OCD?!' Hawks thought to himself, "Anyways, I'm here for my makeup bag! I left it in your room, I'm going out tonight to get drunk~"

Hawks's heart dropped as he realised Dabi was in there, "I..I'LL GET IT" he yelled which made Mirko jump, "What the hell?! Don't scare me! Now I'm curious on what you have in there!" Mirko jumped from the sofa and walked up to the males room.

"W..wait-!" Mirko slammed opened the door to Hawks's room and went inside, Hawks followed her in to find no Dabi, "Oh..nothing's here, God Hawks there's no need to panic..." She left the room the room and entered the kitchen.

Hawks looked into into his room and didn't see Dabi, he looked around, he turned around to see the window was wide open and a cold breeze came from outside, his eyes widened and he walked to the window, 'no no no no NO! Touyaaaa!' He panicked inside his head as a image of Dabi with broken bones came into his his.

"Yo Hawks! I found my bag! Imma leave now so see ya tomorrow!" Mirko yelled out from the living room, Hawks heard the door close and not another sound after that. He got onto the windowsill and got ready to fly.

"Woah, woah woah! The hell you doing birdbrain?" Suddenly Dabi came out from under the bed and cracked his back, "I opened the window just in case she found out and thought I left through the window"

Hawks jumped from the windowsill and hugged Dabi, "You asshole! I thought you broke all your bones jumping from the window!" Dabi just stared at Hawks and hugged back, "Sorry..didn't mean to" Dabi said as he patted Hawks back.

A few more minutes of them standing and hugging each other before Hawks let go, "Um..I just had a thought..." Dabi raised an eyebrow, "Oh yeah? What is it?"

"Can I cook dinner on your chest?" Hawks asked. Dabi gagged on his own saliva and began to cough, Hawks gave a shocked look and violently patted his back, "The hell are you choking on you overcooked cow?!" He yelled at the villain.
Dabi waved him off and stopped coughing, "It's just the stupid suggestion, however...let's fucking try it"

~

"HOLY SHIT IT'S WORKING" Hawks yelled as he laid the two pieces of fish onto Dabi's bare burnt chest, he could hear the sizzle and feel the small nips of pain from all of the juices coming up.

They were both on floor the kitchen of, Dabi was shirtless and using his quirk at the minimum so he wouldn't hurt Hawks with his flames, he looked down onto his stomach and smirked, "Sweet! This dinner is gonna be fucking awesome!" Dabi said happily, Hawks snorted and then laughed.

They had already cooked the most of the food and they were sitting on the plates. Hawks flipped the pieces of fishes onto the other side. "Y'know, I'm pretty sure I've done this with my lil' bro Natsuo before...expect there was eggshells everywhere and the smell of burnt eggs stayed for like an entire month" Hawks chuckled and left the pieces of fishes on Dabi's stomach.

Another few minutes had passed with talking and laughs before Hawks patted Dabi's leg, "Okay~! Turn off you portable stove! The fish is finished!" Hawks said excitedly as he took the two pieces off of Dabi's chest and placed them on the plates were the cooked vegetables sat still warm and fresh.

Dabi turned his quirk off and grabbed a towel to clean his stomach, "Go grab me a t-shirt" he told Hawks who nodded and went over to the pile of Dabi's newly bought clothing, "Which colour?" Hawks asked and Dabi shrugged, "Black? I don't care really.."

Hawks returned with a black t-shirt and threw it at Dabi's head, "Here ya go bro!" Dabi took the shirt off of his face and gave Hawks an annoyed look, "I had my tongue in your mouth an hour ago, don't 'bro' me" he said as he put his t-shirt on over his head.

Hawks immediately blushed and hit Dabi on the head, "Don't say that!" He yelled and turned around to the two plates on the kitchen bench. Dabi rolled his eyes playfully and softly smiled, "Anyways, I have a question for you Hawks"

"What shall that be then?"

"What really is our re-"

BUZZZ BUZZZ

Hawks turned towards his phone that was laying on the floor and picked it up, he looked at the caller Idea and froze, he turned towards Dabi and showed him the caller Idea. Dabi also froze in shock, he hadn't ever thought he'd call Hawks at that moment.

"Why the hell is that old Bunsen burner call you?!"

End
Word Count: 1248

Um fun fact, I gave Dabi the head cannon of having OCD because he lived in the streets for a year with dirt and shit so yeah.... :)