Chapter 8: Rage from the Villain

Edited

"Hello...Father" .....

POW

Dabi fell from the chair and onto the ground when Endeavours fist met his scarred face, the non-scarred skin began to turn red from the heavy punch, "YOU ARE NOT TOUYA! HE IS GONE, HE IS DEAD! WHO ARE YOU REALLY?!" Endeavour yelled at him as he grabbed the scarred man by the tattered coat.

Dabi struggled in the mans grip, he kicked and tried to punch but couldn't because of the hand cuffs, "Get off me you bastard!" He yelled but the grip on the coat got tighter and tighter as Endeavour released his angry, the fabric of the coat could be heard ripping apart from the pressure, Dabi tried pulling away but it only made it worst.

The coat tore apart and Dabi fell to the ground, he looked at the large part of fabric that ripped off of his coat, he was greatly upset by this, his mother got him this coat the day of his 18th birthday, "Y..you...my coat....YOU FUCKING BASTARD DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU HAVE DONE? MY FUCKING MOTHER GOT ME THIS YOU PATHETIC MAN! YOU'RE LUCKY I'M CUFFED OR I WOULD HAVE BURNED YOUR BODY TO CRISP!"

Everyone stared at the raging villain with very mixed emotions from each person, who knew he would face the hero with such rage on his face, even Endeavour stepped back from the booming voice of Dabi, "OH NOW YOU STEP BACK BECAUSE YOU'RE A COWARD! HOW ABOUT YOU GO TO YOUR WIFE IN THAT HOSPITAL YOU TRAPPED HER IN AND TELL HER 'REI, I RIPPED THE PRESENT YOU GAVE TOUYA BEFORE HE VANISHED ON HIS BIRTHDAY, BECAUSE I WAS HOLDING HIM IN THE AIR LIKE A LITTLE GIRL HOLDING A RAGDOLL!' SHE WOULD'NT EVEN BELIEVE YOU BECAUSE SHE THINKS I'M DEAD NO THANKS TO YOU"

Dabi finally stopped and began to pant heavily from all the shouting, his face a bit red from the lack of air he consumed while screaming at the flame hero, "If you don't believe me, ask that plain looking guy in the back, he's that lie detector guy isn't he? Ask him if I'm telling lies!"

Everyone turned their heads to the detective, his face a bit pale from the attention now, he looked at the scarred man with a plain look, "Well..Endeavour..from what I can see..he's telling the truth about him being your son..."

Endeavour stared at the black haired detective in shock, Dabi was Touya?! After 6 years his son had been revealed to be his son, now all logic came running back to his thick skull, even though he didn't want it to be true, it was the truth and his son was sitting on the ground in front of him.

"Trust me I hate being related to you as well, now can you just send me to Tartarus already? Or at least give me a private execution...I won't mind..maybe even both would be good" Dabi said as he sat back up from the ground and into the wooden chair, "Hell yeah we'll do that! I can't wait to kick your ass in you villain!" Mirko said while cracking her fists, "Hold on Mirko, maybe we won't do that? I just wanna go home, no blood on my jacket or in my hair please!" Hawks said flying in front of her.

Both heroes started to argue about what to do with the villain while Endeavour still look lost in his own thoughts, Edgeshot just stood their keeping and eye on the villain as well while detective Tsukauchi stood their awkwardly waiting for something to happen.

Dabi began to get a headache from the heroes in front of him bickering like two dogs on the street, "Oh for fuck sake! Shut up both of you! You guys are supposed to be heroes not 6 year olds fighting over a piece of chocolate!"

"How dare you speak to me in that manner! I'm gonna beat the-"

"ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!"

Everyone turned their head to Endeavour who seemed to look pissed, "Mirko, Edgeshot escort the detective out of the warehouse, Hawks stay with me till I get some answer out of him"

"Yes sir" they all said at the same time while Dabi just slouched on the chair, once the two pro heroes and detective left the other two pro heroes stared at the cuffed male in front of them...

"Why did you do it?"

"Because you're an asshole and need to be shot down by a gun"

"Dude that's horrible to say!"

"Shut your bird mouth up!"

"Bring it on then!"

"We aren't going anywhere with this..are we"

"Not in a million years..."

"Great...just great..."

......

.......

..........

..............

...................

........................

.............................

"Wanna hear my impression of All Might?"

End

Sorry for the short chapter today, kinda wanted a longer one but couldn't come up with any more lines, Sorry!

Also thank you for 1K views! I appreciate it! Next chapter will be on Sunday!

Word count: 819
Edited Word Count: 844