Chapter 14: Shower Time

Edited

"Wait! Don't please! You can't do this!" Hawks said to Dabi, tears in his eyes and tugged on Dabi's coat while just smirked, "Sorry birdbrain, I gotta do this"

Dabi took out his final move and placed it in between Hawks and him,

"Uno"

Hawks groaned and let his body fall onto his sofa, "You've won three times in a row! Let me win for once!" Hawks yelled wiping the fake tears he tried to use on Dabi away, Dabi just chuckled and picked the cards back up.

"I'm just naturally good at any card games" Dabi said with a smirk on his face, he put the cards back into the little box and set it onto the glass table that was beside the sofa.

Hawks groaned again and dramatically fell off the sofa, he hated to lose to a homeless but handsome person for three times in a row playing Godamn Uno that Dabi stole from a shop running over here.

~Earlier~

Hawks yawned before opening the door, his eyes blurred his vision because of the light headedness from just getting up from the sofa, he slowly opened the door to find a tall hooded figure.

Hawks blinked a few times before opening the door fully, "Um..hello?" Hawks said scratching his head while the figure grew a small smile, They lifted their hood up to reveal Dabi.

"Hey birdbrain, I have Uno. Wanna playyyy?"

~Present Time~

Hawks began to think, it took him approximately 30 minutes going back from Kiba Park while flying however Dabi didn't have wings so it would've took longer than Hawks flying and it was only about an hour since he got home so now the question for Hawks was how Dabi got back to Musutafu.

"Yo Dabi! How'd you get to over here? Wouldn't walking take longer than just an hour?"

"I hitched hiked, Don't worry, I made him drop me off at the local staff station, surprisingly didn't know who I was...maybe it was because he was old? Dunno..."

Hawks sighed a bit then got back onto the sofa, a strange smell came into his nostrils when Dabi walked past him to sit down beside the winged hero, "Dude, you stink, get a shower..." He said while holding his nose in disgust. Dabi smirked and got up from the sofa, he began to pull off his coat and threw it at Hawks, "there's still bits of blood on that by the way..."

Hawks screeched a little and threw the coat to the ground, "EW EW AND EWWWWW" Dabi began to laugh loudly as he made his way to the bathroom, once he entered he took his top off and started the shower so it could warm up.

He stared himself down in the mirror in front of him, his scars covered a small portion of his chest and stomach, he noticed how skinny he had gotten, his body frame wasn't as good as it used to be a couple of weeks ago, he almost looked gaunt.

The mirror began to steam up showing that the shower was warm enough to get in now, he took the remaining of his clothes of and got into the shower, the warm water hitting his purple and pale skin, his dark hair now falling to his forehead and sticking there. It felt good to finally have a nice warm shower than one in the pouring cold rain.

His skin felt warm and his eye began to turn red and sting from the water hitting it as he opened his eyes while the water poured out from the shower head. He rubbed his hands into his hair so the water could get to every bit of his scalp.

He searched the inside of the shower for a shampoo bottle so he could get the grease out of his hair, he stared at a bottle on the shower floor before picking it up and looking at the label, it said shampoo, however one thing stood out to him...

It was women's shampoo...

Dabi snorted to himself realising Hawks used women's shampoo for his hair, the thought just kept getting funnier and funnier, "Well, a guys gotta do what a guys gotta do" Dabi said to himself as he squeezed some of the liquid out onto his palms and then he began to rub it into his dyed hair.

Once he finished and rinsed the suds out of his hair he turned the shower off and got out dripping wet, he looked around for a towel but he didn't see one, he shrugged and just left the bathroom.

Once the door to the bathroom opened Hawks turned around from facing the T.V only to blush redder than a tomato because Dabi was standing in front of him full naked like it wasn't a big deal.

Hawks immediately turned around back to the T.V and try to remove the image of the naked villain, "Why don't you have a towel rapped around you?!" Hawks yelled at the scarred man.

"I'm a simple man, if I see no towel I just leave in my altered birthday suit but if you would like to donate then I suggest a towel or something to cover my dick thank you very much" the villain said going into the kitchen and opening the fridge.

Hawks eye twitched once he heard the fridge opening, "There's towel on the bench in the kitchen now just cover that thing!" Dabi snorted and grabbed a towel then wrapped it around his waist.

"Come on blondie~ you know you liked it~"

"SHUT UPPP"

End
Words: 917