Chapter 21: Let us fight till the end

"Let us fight till the end"

Dabi threw the box he had in his hands to Hawks who catcher it perfectly, "Give that to Shoto once you get to him, make sure it doesn't get damaged on the way there, Kay? Bye birdbrain.."

Hawks looked at the box then smiled softly before looking at Dabi, "Bye you burnt lab experiment.." Hawks tightly held onto the box and flew into the sky to find Shoto. Dabi stared at Hawks till he was nothing but a smug in the night sky, he turned his attention back to Endeavour, all his happiness disappearing, "Let's get this over with..dad" he said while activating his quirk, his hands emitting the same blue fire that almost burned him to death.

"All civilians evacuate the area immediately! I repeat all Civilians evacuate!" The officers yelled out, people began to run away and scream for there lives, the helicopter in the sky still stayed making sure to film the whole thing on live TV.

"Are you ready, father?" Dabi's said sinisterly, "I've been waiting for this moment..I've been waiting for the moment where I KILL YOU!" He charged at his father with his fist full of his blue flames ready to burn the man to death, before he could get any further Endeavour attacked with a wave of his own flames hitting Dabi.

Dabi could barely feel these flames, he had been through so much more pain with his own flames that this was like walking around Disney World in the middle of summer. Once the flame of waves stopper Endeavour could see that Dabi was barely burnt, his eyes were widened at this point, he remembered when he did his to his son once and all he heard were screams of pain.

"This reminds me of what happened years ago, THE DAY YOU BURNED ME ALIVE! THE DAY I TURNED INTO THIS! I DESPISE YOU TO THE FULLEST! THAT DAY WAS PAINFUL! AND ONLY A FEW DAYS AFTER I WENT INTO THE HOSPITAL MUM HAD LOST IT AND BURNED SHOTOS FACE IT WAS BECAUSE OF YOU OUR FAMILY BROKE APART! I COULD'VE BEEN THE HERO I WANTED TO BE AS A CHILD BUT HERE I AM, THE VILLAIN FIGHTING HIS FATHER" He screamed out making sure it was loud enough for anyone to hear on the news. Endeavour grew in rage, his secret was out to the world now, he was furious, so furious that he ran up to Dabi and punched him in the face hard enough or knock him into the burning building behind him.

Dabi was slammed into the rumble of the burning building, a stream of blood ran down his forehead and a small coughing fit that made him spill blood from his mouth. He chuckled and got right back up, he wiped the small drip of blood from his mouth and walked over to Endeavour, "Oh dear..I got pops mad.."

"You're not my son..." Endeavour mumbled, Dabi laughed hysterically and grabbed the sides of his hips, "HAHAHA YOU'RE FUNNY, YOU ARE SO FUCKING FUNNY HAHAHA" Endeavour gave him a disgusted look, his eyes held no pity or sadness just anger.

Dabi wiped a small bloody tear from his eye still laughing, "You can say I'm not your son alllll you like BUT I'll always be your older son, I'll always be a Todoroki, and you can't stop that" Dabi snapped his fingers and a wall of blue flames surrounded the two family members, "No one can get over these, they're to hot" Dabi said to Endeavour who growled at him.

"So, tell me Endeavour, why did you do this to me" He said waving his hand into his own face, "Was it because you were weak or was it because I was weak? Shouldn't I your son be the one to know, after all it did effect me" he said in a low tone, he was trying to compress the many emotions that were coming his way.

Endeavour just gave him a look of anger but that anger hid some guilt from what had happened years ago, "I'm not that type of person anymore, Dabi..stop this immediately, you've already hurt en-"

"AND SO HAVE YOU"

Endeavour stood their stunned, he didn't expect Dabi to yell at him all of a sudden, "YOU HAVE HURT SHOTO, MUM, NATSUO AND FUYUMI, NOT TO MENTION WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME! COULDN'T YOU SEE?! I JUST WANTED YOU TO STOP ALL OF THE PAIN YOU MADE US FEEL" he yelled out, tears threatening to spill from his turquoise eyes, "I'M SHOWING YOU THE PAIN I FELT ALL DOES YEARS AGO! THE PAIN YOU GAVE ALL OF US! I...I..I just wanted a good father figure.." He said the last part quietly making sure it was only heard by Endeavour.