Bonus...

5 months later

"How's U.A?"

"It's alright..No one cares about the whole incident here anymore.."

"That's good to know, have you visited your brothers grave recently?"

"Unfortunately no..I've been a bit too busy for that..."

"Darn, make sure to visit him, you were his favourite sibling after all"

"Yes I know that..he made that very clear.."

"Yeah..um you still haven't opened that present from him yet either?"

"No..it's too overwhelming...I would like to but...I don't have a clue what it is..."

"Just try to open it, he would have wasted my good money on that.."

"I'll open it later if I have the courage...are you doing well?"

"Meh, could be worse..."

"I see..well make sure to eat well"

"Haha, I'll take that into mind kid, I'll talk to you later, okay?"

"Alright then. Goodnight Hawks..."

"Night Todoroki!"

The call ended and Shouto put his phone down onto the tatami that he was kneeling on in his room. He sighed and stared at the bag on the set of brown oak draws that still had the untouched present from his dead brother. It stayed on the drawers of his room for a good while, maybe 5 months and yet it made him sad each time he saw it.

He always thought that his brothers death was his fault entirely, he told his father that he saw Dabi at the shop and then it seemed his father (not so dumb after all) added up the dots because he had realised Hawks lived close by that certain shop as well & that's when he found out that Hawks was in fact hiding the villain there the entire time.

He sighed and stood up from where he was kneeling on the floor, swiping the dust from his knees & walked towards the bag that held the secret present his oldest brother was looking forward to giving to him. His slims finger brushed the top of the bag and with a sudden yank he ripped the bag open as to get it over with.

His eyes widened as he saw the object in front of him, it was sealed dusty box, he could see that the colours of the box was bright and it stood out pretty well. On top of the box was a folded piece of paper which was slightly burnt due to the fire, it was a miracle that the entire present hadn't been smoked up into flames let along just a slightly burnt note. He put the bag down but held onto the piece of paper. Slowly, he sat down on the floor once more, the boy opened the piece of paper and began to read what he would soon cherish dearly.

'Dear Shouto,

By the time you read this I can already feel that something bad will happen to Hawks or I. I can hear people scattering out of there apartments and people yelling at them to leave so I've guessed someone snitched so i'm writing this as quick as i can (don't mind the messy handwriting), I knew something like this would happened but I didn't think it would happen so quickly.

I hope you are doing well for yourself, I watched you at the U.A sports festival and you did great even if it was second place to the kid I kidnapped, I want you to become a great hero one day, one better than our fucked up father, I want you to continue with your life and make the Todoroki name great again, especially after what he did.

Take care of mum & our siblings but also take care of yourself, I know I wasn't there for you much as a kid but that doesn't mean I never thought of what you'd grow up to be and how you were every day. Remember that I love you and our family (minus the prick obviously). If Hawks is still alive, tell him I love him and hope not to see him sooner.

Do the very best you can and once again take care of yourself.
-Touya '

By the time Shouto finished reading the letter tears soaked the paper as he gripped onto it like the page was going to run away from him, he cried and cried, his tears wouldn't stop as he wiped them away with his sweater, he gritted his teeth to suppress his wails as all of the memories of Touya and him came back to him like a train of emotions.

He set the letter down on the table as to not wet the paper any further. He rubbed his eyes to make the tears stop and repeated doing that for a bit more before coming to his senses and looking that at the box that came with the letter...

"Make sure to get me an All Might action figure when you come back!"

A small smile spread across the boys face as he looked at the All Might action figure held within the colourful that he was given, "...He kept his promise at least..." He mumbled before folding the letter up and setting it beside the gift. He stood up making sure he didn't look like he was just after crying before leaving his dorm room with a small smile on his face.

A/N: if you're rereading this chapter just letting you know that nothin exceptionally different happened, just a few errors were fixed and I added just a bit more to some paragraphs. On that note I've decided not to reupload Hawks, tragic i know but i hated writing it so I'm just gonna leave it like this. Bye!