Chapter 9: Interogation

Edited

Hawks began to laugh seeing the villain do his All Might impression (which was no where near the same voice All Might had), Endeavour just shook his head in disappointment from Hawks's laughter to his sons impression.

"And that's my All Might impression, now for my Endeavour impre-" he was stopped when a glove covered hand was pushed on to his mouth, "Don't even try.." Endeavour said with a unimpressed look on his face.

Hawks finally calmed down and wiped a tear away from his face, "Th..That was hilarious! You suck at impressions.." Hawks said while trying not to laugh while remembering what just happened, Endeavour removed his hand from the villains mouth and wiped the glove on the sleeve of his hero outfit.

Dabi began to look around the empty warehouse, "So are you guys gonna do something to me or...what? I'm confused, if you ain't doing anything then can I go home? I've got to cry my eyes out at 11pm sharp, it's a nightly routine" Dabi said sarcastically to the two heros one who seemed to trying not to cry of laughter.

"We will start once this idiot calms down" Endeavour said as he crossed his arms while looking at Hawks, "S..sorry it's just pfft- he's funny as fuck! HAHA" Hawks began to laugh again which made Dabi laugh as well. Endeavour just sighed with a frustrated look on his face, "I'm surrounded by idiots...."

Some time later both men calmed down and Endeavour finally got to speak, "Now that you've settled down let me ask you some questions...Wha-"

"Wait isn't the detective supposed to be here? This is not supposed to be right and I'm gonna scream" Dabi said interrupting the hero while jumping up from the seat with his hands still cuffed together, "No, not yet at least, there are cameras here so they'll be able to listen in with the detective so he'll be able to tell if you're lying or not" Hawks butted in while hovering in the air with his wings.

Dabi clicked his tongue and lay on the ground, it reminded him of all the times he hit the hard ground while training with Endeavour before Shoto got his quirk, he remembered all the bombs he cracked and broke while being thrown onto the ground as well...oh the good memories..

"Alright let's get this Q&A going, hit me with your first question..." Dabi said still lying on the floor, Endeavour sighed once more before sitting down on the wooden chair Dabi sat in before wandering about, "How have you been surviving out there for 6 years?"

Dabi chuckled, "For the first year I was completely homeless and starving...I took money and food from people I lived on the streets...and then a miracle happened, this old women found me...she was the kindest person ever..she reminded me of mum..she took me to the apartment building and gave me a room...I didn't need to pay rent...she just let me stay there...she gave me groceries and clothes...she didn't even know who I was...even when I went to that camp and burned shit she didn't know who I was..if you do anything to her...I'll kill you..."

Endeavour looked at the male and nodded, he knew he couldn't hurt the woman, he didn't know the women's name and that women didn't even know who he was, "Right, On the day of your disappearance, where did you go?"

"Isn't it obvious, I ran...I ran and ran till I got to the city, thought you knew this you dumb ass redheaded power hungry dick.." Dabi said while getting off the ground and roaming about again, "Of course you wouldn't actually know that seeing as you probably don't even know my birthday"

Endeavour stood up from the chair and stomped over to Dabi, "Um Endeavour don't try anything like you did-"

"SHUT UP"

The room went silent besides the small sounds of wind coming from outside, the redhead turned his head back to the villain and grabbed him by the collar and tossing him into a bunch of empty craters. Hawks stared in shock at the hero, he'd never seen him do something so villainy, Dabi began to remember all the harsh training he got as a kid, the pain and dread he felt back then came flooding back.

Endeavour was about to do more damaging until Hawks flew over and stood in front of him, "Dude, do you really wanna step down to his level and begin to beat up people that haven't even been put on trial, don't do it, it won't do any good" the bird man began to walk over to the injured villain and helped him up, "Don't try a stunt like that again" he said while going back to stand beside Endeavour.

Dabi clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes, "Do you really want to side with him though? He basically did this to me, I look like a mutated version of barney the dinosaur...if he didn't do this to me then maybe I could've have worked along side with you..."

Hawks began to feel a bit of guilt for the villain, he was the one that got him in this position after all, "You did this to yourself, you could've stayed and nothing like this would have happened!" Endeavour yelled, his flames began to glow a bit brighter in rage, "Yeah I should've stayed and reported you! But of course you have sources to help you!" Dabi yelled back while kicking a box at him.

"Don't you dare kick something at me young man!"

"You're not my da- wait..FUCK you are!"

"Both of you please stop! Y'all acting like children!" Hawks yelled while his eye twitched, "Please act professionally and plus everyone outside the warehouse can see you guys acting like children!" Both the Todorokis stared at the blonde, "Fine, whatever.." Both said at the same time not really realising what they did together

"Thank God, now are we aloud to keep this interrogation going?" Hawks said like a mother scolding their children for breaking a toy, "Whatever you say blondie" Dabi said with a wink to the hero, Hawks chuckled a bit then looked at the taller hero who seemed to have a disappointed look, "Whatever..." Endeavour said while crossing his arms.

'Ah..I feel like I'm going to die by the hands of these guys...'

End
Word Count: 1089