chapter 1

Jeff's POV
It has been at least a month since Slenderman started to try and convince me to join the creepypasta's he keeps saying that if I don't join him I will die or something,  but hey I am still alive and, just because I am the infamous Jeff the Killer doesn't mean I don't know when a fight is a waist of time. I just killed a spoiled teenage brat. I hear the cop sirens come near the house as I escape through the window. I know this is risky but I know of a small shack in the woods. I decided it is the best option. Rather join slenderman than go to jail, and I am not in the mood to join some sorta team or shit. As I make my way to the shack I make sure to be on full alert. Slenderman is something not to be taken lightly. As I find the shack I notice a small bed. I thought this place was abandoned. I decide not to think much of it and go to sleep.

Slenderman's POV
I 'sensed' someone in my forest so I decided to teleport to them. I came across a small shack, I had no clue who would actually try and stay the night here. I walked in the small shack and saw Jeff the Killer or Jeff asleep. He looked like he just killed someone. I took this as an opportunity to bring him to my mansion. Of course he woke up before I got near him.
"SHIT!!!" Jeff yelled as he jumped out the window.
"Jeffery! Get back here! " I yelled after him. I knew what he was trying to do. He was trying to leave the forest. Just before he got out of my forest, I managed to use one of my tentacles to grab his wrist.
"AH HELL NAH" He yelled. He grabes his knife and cut my tentacle off and sprinted out of my forest.
"Dang it!! I will get you Jeff I promise you will be one of my proxies! " I yelled pretty pissed
"In your dreams Mr. Tentacles!! " He yelled back while laughing. I turned back to head to my mansion. Then I thought of his skills... He doesn't plan with me like he knows I am a mindreader. Weird only people who know that are my proxies. I wonder what other surprises Jeff has for us.

(So.. Tired.. Arms hurt.. This took way longer than I thought... What ever hope y'all enjoy whatever this is)