chapter 12

E.J.'s POV
I was patrolling the forest. Well... kinda. It's 2am, I couldn't sleep with the idea of Jeff and Wolfgirl getting torchered. I heard a noise so I carefully walked over to it. I saw a white and black...nose?
"Laughing Jill? Where have you been?" I asked
"Oh.. Hey E.J." She replied. "I was at me and my brother's carnival. I was going to sneak up on Wolfgirl when I got home. I kinda thought you were her since I saw her patrol the forest before... Where is she?" She asked unknowingly.
"We.. Uh.. We think she got captured by Zalgo and his forces" I said nervously. I know Wolfgirl liked her but never had the courage to tell her, and I also know Jill liked Wolfgirl but didn't know how to tell her.
"You think she got what?!?!" She yelled pissed.
"Calm down we are trying to get her and Jeff back... He is new guy that Slender-"
"I know who he is and I also know that if Zalgo has him and Wolfgirl we are in trouble. They are in the top 3 strongest killers I have heard of other than Calypso" I nod and we start running to the mansion. She gets there a good 10 seconds before me. When I get inside I see her talking to slenderman.
'I see... How did you get the blue prints of the dungeons Jill?' Slendy asked
"There was someone at me and my brother's carnival who had them" Jill answered.
"Well, it will help us rescue Wolfgirl and Jeff sooner, we should be able to rescue them in 3 days at most now. Thank you Jill' She nods and runs up to her room, probably to get ready for the attack.
'Now... Why we're you outside E.J.?' He asked.
"I couldn't sleep so I thought I would patrol the forest quickly." I stated.
'Hmm.. You like him...don't you?'
"L-like who??" I respond nervously.
'Jeff...its ok I'm not judging...I know Jill and Wolfgirl like each other as well' I sigh.
"Thank you... So when we get them back can I ask him out?"
'Yes...I already know Jill will ask Wolfgirl, so why not?' I smile.
"Thanks Slendy!!" I exclaim. I run up the up the stairs to my room. I notice L.J. still asleep. I lay on my bed needing as much sleep as I can if I am going to help attack Zalgo and his forces. I fall into a dreamless sleep.

Wolfgirl's POV
I woke up in pain, not just any pain. The pain when you feel like you are going to die, but since I am immortal I can't die. Yay.... I take my hoodie off happy that it isn't my favorite one. I tear pieces of the fabric off and wrap them around my injuries. I notice that Jeff was awake as well and had done the same thing.
"H-hey Jeff" I say in pain
"Hey W-wolfgirl" He says in the same tone. "How d-did you k-know I lik-ed E.J.?" He questioned.
"I have s-super sen-sitive hearing, smell, and I can run faster than a normal proxy or creepypasta. I am one of the fastest in the mansion." I answer. He nods.
"Do you like anyone?" He asks. I hesitantly nod. "Who?"
"A girl named Laughing Jill, she is L.J.'s sister." I answer.
"L.J. is the black and white clown am I correct, so is she also a black and white clown" He questions. I nod. We talk for a couple minutes trying to take our minds off of the pain. Even though I had it worse he still had it pretty bad. They hit us with metal bats, stuck syringes in us that had a weird liquid in it that made everything hurt 10 times worse, sliced our limbs a bit, electricated us, and more. I was almost beaten to a pulp and he was close to that. All I know is...we are going to be in big trouble if they don't find us soon.

Sorry I haven't publishiled in awhile.... 😰