chapter 18.5

Jeff's POV

Time to fucking die Zalgo! We are ready to kill your fucking proxies! We spent the past two weeks planning and training and now.... WAR! Ok I might just be having fun with this train of thoughts now but I don't really care.
"Ok, Jeff, Dr. Smiley and Jill you go to the left while Me, L.J., and E.J. will go to the right, Slendy, Hoodie, Maskey, and Ticci will go through the middle, and Zero, Bloody, Puppeteer will go around. Anyone else will go to the sides. Thanks to the info from a trusted spy we'll be able to attack by surprise" Eclipsa commands. After Calypso's capture she gained control of the planning while Jill gained control over training. Together they got us all ready for the fight. Dr. Smiley would've taken control if he wasnt the most experienced with medical equipment so he had to stay a doctor. We are heading to war, we all go into out groups and started towards hell.
"Let's get down to business! To defeat. Zalgo!" Ben jokes trying to ease the tension. Everyone rolls their eyes but you can tell they appreciate the thought. As soon as we enter hell we all wish we had thinner clothing. Well, this is going to be interesting I think as the portal closes.

Sorry for the short half chapter but I hope you like it!