Chapter 17 (short)

Slenderman's POV 
'Great, now Calypso is captured by that maniac' Now I need to figure out how to track them down. I sigh and enter the hospital wing where Jeff and E.J. are.
"How is he?" I ask.
"Better than expected, Dr Smiley is in his room. L.J. is making sure he doesn't try to leave" E.J. responded. I internally sighed, both Smiley and Calypso are too reckless and impulsive.
"There is going to be a meeting for all pastas, tomorrow at Splendor 's mansion. His healing will be useful and we are going to need all of our allies help if he has wolfgirl and Calypso, seeing as they both have access to shapeshifting and magic it will be complicated to defeat them"  I explain and order. E.J. Nods and leaves the room. I glance at Jeff. ' I hope this works...otherwise the creepypasta's will be no more'  I sigh and break a part of my tentacle off and mix the blood in the medication for him. Somehow mine and my brothers blood have healing properties. I gave him the medicine (hard to do when they're unconscious by the way) and hoped for the best. After 10 minutes E.J. came back in to try to wake him up and I swear to god, Jeff fucking said " 5 more minutes".
"Jeff, wake up now" I say sternly. He ended up falling on the ground. 
"Oh shit, slendy you're here! Wait..where is everyone?" He said kinda rushed
" All over the place....Jeff, wolfgirl and calypso are still with Zalgo, do you have any memories of how to get in and out unnoticed?"  I ask hesitantly
"Umm.... A little, but not much.. I love ow how to navigate certain areas but that's only bits and pieces of large areas" He replies. I sigh.
"Thank you anyway. I wish Calypso was less impulse, he knows his way around" I whisper to my self as I leave the room.

Jane's POV (short)
We just recaptured Wolfgirl and captured Calypso.... Zalgos ex.. Well actually technically Wolfgirl is my ex so I can't really blame Zalgos so.. I sigh as I walk over to my room. I smile as I see the dart board with Jeff's face on it... Darts almost completely covering the pictures with at lease 3 knifes on there as well. Well this is going to be "fun" I thought as I fell on my bed.

E.J. POV (short)
I felt anxious, I want to tell Jeff but he JUST woke up and he knows his friends are captured. But L.J. and Sally said I should. Actually no, they said literally "if you don't tell him I will", and I honestly don't know ow how Sally found out it just kinda happened. I plop down on my bed and sigh. 'Why does life have to be hard'

I'm sorry it's short but I wanted to get it published ASAP so here you all go and I'm sorry for the wait