Chapter 13

Calypso's POV
I was pacing back and forth in my room. My closest friend Wolfgirl was caught and I was starting to like Jeff. No not relationship wise you weirdos but like close friend wise. I sigh and grab a bottle of vodka, some lemon zest, and some gin to make myself a martini. I smile slightly at the thought of this being one of Wolfgirl's favorite drink. My smile quickly turns into a frown remembering that she has been captured. I sigh again and make my drink. 
'Children...Jill has returned from the carnival and brought us some blue prints of Zalgo's dungeon. We can now rescue Wolfgirl and Jeff with the map of the woods Wolfgirl brought us, and the blue prints of the dungeons Jill brought us. We should be able to leave tomorrow if you all get ready quickly' Slender mind waved us. I quickly got my small travel bag full of blood and a bottle of vodka. I grabbed two croquet sticks and placed them in their holsters.
It looks somewhat like this:

I set the bag near the door and walked out

I set the bag near the door and walked out. I saw Jill was done as well as my sister and her boyfriend, Hoodie, Maskey and Toby as well, E.J. was by the door waiting for everyone else, not to mention Slender was probably done first. I walked over to Jill to talk to her a bit.
"Hey Jill" I say as I walk over to her.
"Hey Calypso" She responds.
"Ready to kick some Zalgo butt?" I ask half jokingly.
"Hell yeah" She answered. "I'm gonna kick their ass's if they hurt Wolfgirl"
"Oh la La" I joked
"Hey watch your toung... I WILL make sure you die for good" She warned. "I may not be as strong as you but I am VERY resourceful... I have learn how to re-kill a ghost. It's not hard just a simple formula" 'Well shit... Who knew you could die twice... This time I don't think I will be as lucky'

Jill's POV ('cause I am not in the mood for blood and gore'
Ya I was bluffing, but so what. What he doesn't know won't kill him again. I pull a lollipop out of nowhere. It has gotten to the point where this has happened so often they don't question it anymore. Though you would think they wouldn't question a lot of things since they are literally live with a very tall face-less man who can summon random black tenticals at his own free will. I place the lollipop is my mouth and lean up against the door. I know Calypso was talking to me but I was to caught up in all the 'what ifs' to hear. 'What if she is already dead, what if they aren't there, what if she accidentally lead them into a trap to kill them all' and so one. I start paying more attention when Slendy says we will leave at the butt crack of dawn so no staying up under no circumstances. I sigh and walk over to the kitchen. I grab some water and a bag of brown sugar. (You'll get the reference if you read my Headcannons book) I walk back into the living room and sat down on a random chair. Since this has happened many times before they decided not to question it. 'Wolfgirl and I used to do this all the time' I thought sadly to myself. 'Then I had to go take care of our carnival for a month because there was more intruders coming then normal so it was harder for our "pets" To keep killing them all off' my mind continued to drift off and when I try to take another bit I found out that I had been unconsciousliy eating the sugar and it was all gone now. I sigh and stood up and walked to my room. I made sure to lock my door since last time I didn't it was during a prank war. I obviously picked the wrong team. Needless to say since then I have always locked my door when going to bed. I walied over to my bed, then I slide into my covers and fell asleep.

New book notification after this