Chapter 9

3rd person POV (short)

Everyone was in the living room because Slendy was giving out missions.

'Clockwork you will watch the kids, BEN you'll go and kill this girl' Slender says as he hands BEN the folder. 'E.J. and L.J. you two will go to L.J.'s carnival I left a couple folders for you guys there. Wolfgirl and Jeff you will go scouting near Zalgo's woods I have a feeling that they are planing something if they were going after Sally and Jeff. Hoodie, Maskey, and Toby you three will Go scouting in my forest for any trespassers and spies. Lui and smile dog you two head to the drop off area there should be some supplies for us.Come home as soon as you are done the people who just came back from mission's you can take a break or go killing' Slenderman said then he teleported out of the room to his office. 
"Come on Jeff let's head out" Wolfgirl said as she switched to her wolf form.
"Wait up!!" Jeff yells after her.

Wolfgirl's POV 
We ran to Zalgo's forest. When we got there I switched back into my half n half form. We looked around till we saw two people talking. A boy and a girl. When we got closer we saw it was Wolfie and Jane. I was pissed and so was Jeff. I climbed the tree we were hiding behind with Jeff not to far behind. Slendy never said we couldn't kill during our scouting.
"Should we kill them and hid their bodies now or later" I whispered to Jeff
"Hmm...if you hate wolfie as much as I hate Jane now" He whispered back. I nod and get in position to attack. 
"We know you are there wolfgirl and Jeff" Wolfie said " we saw you scouting so we decided to have a little fun" We jump down from the tree ready to attack. He has his knife in hand and I have my sword in hand. I normally use the knife when killing someone in their sleep or when I can't use my sword for whatever reason. Wolfie grabs his sword and Jane her knife.
"Real original you two!! You literally just copy us and say your the original!!" I yell
" We will be the original once we take you too Zalgo" I look at Jeff confused and he returns the look. Then Wolfie and Jane attack us. We fight for 45 minutes till more proxies come.
"SHIT!!" I yell. Jeff and I are back to back while fighting the proxies, Jane, and Wolfie for another 45 minutes.Then Zalgo teleports to us.
"Good job my proxies you tired them out" he announced. The proxies left leaving me and Jeff using our knifes to stand upright with all the wounds we got from the past hour and a half. He says some weird chant and Jeff falls with me following soon after.

E.J.'s POV 
It now midnight and me and L.J. just got home. Everyone else was here but Wolfgirl and Jeff. Then again they could of just gotten tired and Wolf girl could of taken him to one of her hid outs. I decided to go to bed then if they aren't here by 11 then something is wrong.

///next day at 10:45\\\

Wolfgirl and Jeff still aren't here yet and it's almost 11. I think I should tell Slendy. I walk over to Slender's office. *knock* *knock* *knock*
"Come in"
"Slenderman Jeff and Wolfgirl still haven't returned" I informed him.
'Hmm.. I see they might have been ambushed or they are on their way here if I don't see them during lunch we will start looking for them. If they are with Zalgo then we will need a plan. Last time we fought with them Wolfgirl distracted them in her wolf form they thought she was Wolfie and he got out of jail' I nod and head to the living room. I see Ben playing Video games with Toby, Sally playing with Lulu and  L.J. and Hoodie, Maskey, and Clockwork talking. I just hope Wolfgirl and Jeff are ok and not with Zalgo. Zalgo isn't the happiest with anyone that lives in the mansion.

Ya!! I finished another chapter!!