Chapter 14 (short)

Sorry I haven't updated this book in a while.. Here you go I guess

Jill's POV
I wake up around 5:30 and start to get ready. I walk out of my room and grab my travel bag that contains medical supplies. 'Wait...can't I just keep these in my pocket dimension?' I thought. I put the bag in my pocket dimension and walked down the stairs. I saw Calypso and Smiley... Making out?!?
"Oh my god! I think I'm gonna be sick" I screech. They turn around and instead blush out of embarrassment. I made fake gaging noises. Calypso ran over to me and slapped me upside my head. All three of us end up laughing till we remember why we're up so early. I go on my *cough cough* wolfgirl's*cough cough* phone. I was some cute photos of her and Calypso before they met Jeff. It was around 5:00 when everyone finally came down here. We all left the mansion and started walking to Zalgo's forest.
/a time skip because what I first wrote was deleted... Yay..\
We finally got to Zalgo's forest were his mansion lays dead square in the middle. We all grabbed our weapons and entered the forest that had a large clearing on one side of the mansion. We all saw a while bunch of tired proxies start running at us, both me and E.J. ran from the fight to try and find Wolfgirl and Jeff. We ran inside the mansion careful not to bumblebee into someone that is going to attack us.
"The dungeons would be under were we are standing since this is the ground level... The torture rooms would be under that" I whisper to him. He nods, we start running down the nearest stair case to the dungeons. We looked for another stair case then found it was on the other side of the room. We sprinted down the stairs to the torture rooms to try and find the due. We search almost the entire area till we saw one last cell that we hoped they kept Wolfgirl and Jeff in. When we came closer we saw the cell door was...open?
"Shit... We're too late" E.J. mumbles loud enough so I can hear.
"That you have" A dull voice said. We turned around to see both Wolfgirl and Jeff except the difference is that their eyes are now a dull red and they have a metal bracelet on their wrist that I'm guessing is to keep them undermind control.
"Well shit!" I exclaim

Sorry again for not publishing this book in awhile :'(