Lui??

I finally named a chapter!!

Jeff POV 

I was jumping from tree to tree. I saw a nearby house and decided to head there. I look through the window and saw a teenage girl in a bed with pink covers. 'That's gonna change soon' I thought to myself. I look around the room. The only color in there was pink. I snuck in the room and stabbed her through the heart. I look around for her parents so they don't bother me while I'm working on my masterpiece. When I found their bedroom I stabbed the dad first then the mom. After that I decided to work on my art. About 15 minutes later I was done. I sighed and climbed out the window knowing what was next. Whenever I finished a kill I would go to my brothers supposed grave. I knew he survived but they still kept the grave. It was the closest I could ever get to my brother. I walked to my brothers grave. When I got there I saw someone whispering to themself.
"If I ever see you again brother I promise to forgive you IF you apologize.. I just hope you went killing today..." ??? whispered. Then it hit me.
"Lui?" He turned around I saw my brothers emerald green eyes, his dirt brown hair, and his scarf.
"Oh my god..Lui...I am so sorry!" I ran up to him happy I could see him again after I snapped.
"It's ok Jeff I forgive you I know you don't apologize much unless your being sarcastic and the only person you were never sarcastic to was me"
"Lui why do you have a knife??"
"I am a killer..why are you covered in blood"
"I am a killer also...do you want to come with me back to slender mansion" He looked shocked that I lived with Slenderman but agreed. We walked through Slender woods when Slenderman appeared. "Jeff who is this?!?"
"This is my brother and he is a killer also and I was wondering if he could be a creepypasta as well..." I may be knew to this whole creepypasta thing but if he says no I have always been a fan of breaking the rules. "Hmm.. ok I could always use more killers...olso Offenderman left"  With that said he teleported all three of us to his office. "You two are going to have to share a room are you ok with that"  I look at him and nod we walked up the stairs then to my room. He sat on bed while I sat on a chair.
"Hey..Lui how did you know that whenever I finished a kill that I would go to your 'grave'?" I asked
"Because one time when I was wondering the cemetery to find our parents I saw you near a grave. I walked up to you kinda mad but then I saw you were sad that the person was dead so I hid behind a tree. Then I heard you say 'see you next kill' a tree. When you left I saw whose grave it was.( it looks like this art isn't mine)

" Well at least we can be new together

" Well at least we can be new together... I got here yesterday literally" E.J. walked in he looked at Lui confused but shook it off.
"Jeff and...? 
"Lui" Lui answered
"Dinner is ready"

Bye hope you enjoyed whatever this was.