not a chapter

So... I have a question... Is it ok if I add my own character that I made up in this story. Her name is wolfgirl
Description:
Real name: Izabella Martin
Eyes: ice blue
Hair: human form; dirt Brown; wolf forms;silver with black streaks
Weapons: sword, knife, he wolf claws(half n half form and wolf form)
Catch phrase: goodnight *stabs the victim*and goodbye....
Age: 14
Height:5'6
Skin tone; human form: tan-ish with freckles; wolf forms: pale white skin
Story: She was always a rebel because her parents were rarely around and when they were they always needed everything to be perfect but she still had a good heart. She never had any friends but did have a lot of bullies. One day her parents made her go to a new science reveal. It was a Nuckular power station. On that day something happened to make it explode. She tried to help her parents who were trapped on the other side of the fire. But another explosion happened blasting her away from her dead parents. In the hospital she snapped after finding out that her parents died and that their business was her's. Before she snapped the lawyers were telling her how to run the business and how it had to be perfect. When she snapped she killed the lawyer's most of the nurse's, and some of the doctor's. She then ran off into the woods. When slenderman found her she had just finished a kill and he let her stay. Ever since then she lived at slender mansion. When she isn't at slender mansion she is killing,  shopping for food and supplies with Maskey and Hoodie, or off the grid. When she is off the grid she normally comes back in 2-3 days.
Powers: shaped shifting; human, wolf,  half n half,  immortality and more that are unknown
Please tell me if you would like me to add her
(I also get a say in this so if I decided to add her then deal with it)