part 18 (short)

Zalgo's POV
Surprising capturing Calypso was easier then capturing Wolfgirl. I wish I still had Jeff as his agility would be very useful but at least I had them. Soon the fool named Slederman will fall and I will take his place as most feared. I'll take over the mortal word next and soon my troops will conquer heaven, I'll rule it all and they will all tremble in my presence! I smile to myself as I turn the corner and walk towards the room where it happens, it being the planing of missions, fights, ect. I honestly can't wait till I'm in complete control. I can barely wait for it anymore now that we're so close. As soon as I enter the room the idea plans are coming in nonstop to the point I can barely understand what's going on. After the meeting I was satisfied with the outcome. We'll first, now why would I tell you our plan? I'm not stupid! But what I will say is Slenderman better prepare for my wrath. He may have won once before, but I won't be so easily defeated again. I'll make sure of it.

Jane's POV
After the meeting I resist the urge to go and see her. I don't know if she is in her own mind so it would be risky to even check her cell. I decide to go see Calypso, I'm not even sure if he's conscious but what I do know is he opposes no threat as I was never close to him when he was here. He was more of a rival than a friend, most of the time I wished he would burn. So how could I say no to this opportunity to... Speak to him. I entered the dungeon and practically ran past her cell towards his.
"Hello Calypso, " I practically growl
"Why hello Jane" He responds annoyed. Almost like he has a migraine. Probably when he got hit in the head.
"You know Calypso, when you and her leaft, Zalgo was constantly saying that "You'll be back" And when he heard that you joined Slenderman he didn't know what comes next after that" Calypso sighed and looked at who knows what.
"Really author? How many Hamilton references have you written in this chapter?" He says tiredly. Umm... Ok.. That happened. I'm just gonna ignore that. Confused I left the dungeons running past her cell I glance in seeing that she's still unconscious. I leave her there. I can't see my ex again. Both know at least. Maybe when I compose myself but.. I can't face Wolfgirl right now.

Sorry for the wait not sorry for the references.

Also 4th wall? What's that?