Chapter 15 (short)

Calypso's POV
As we were fighting I noticed that some of Zalgo's proxies weren't here. 'That's odd, if there is an ambush or something like that wouldn't they all come' I thought as I hit somebody with my croquet stick. I then notice that both Jill and E.J. are fighting....Wolfgirl and Jeff? I sprint over there to help them and I see that both Jeff's and Wolfgirl's eyes are dull and that they have weird bracelets on. 'Must be the bracelets Slender was telling us about' I thought bitterly. I also noticed Wolfgirl's right eye was a forest green. 'Since when has she had that? After this I'm going to be asking a lot of questions' I tried to knock Wolfgirl unconscious seeing as she is stronger but she just used...magic? 'Another question added to the list' I continued to try and strike one of them down but Wolfgirl kept using magic to stop me from doing so and eventually ended up freezing me in place. After about 4 hours of right we finally knocked Jeff out and Wolfgirl is starting to get weaker. Slender took the bracelet off Jeff's wrist. Zap go then finally showed up and Wolfgirl teleported to his side.
"Well, well, well, looks like you got one of the bracelets off, but good luck with this one. She is a demon, literally" Zalgo laughs. "As you all know only demons have mismatched eyes, even if they're only half demon" He laughs again then has Wolfgirl teleport both him and herself away. 'Damnit! We need to find them!!"
"What?.. What happened?" Jeff asked himself. "Last thing I remember was a gas fulling in the basement... Wolfgirl!! Is she alright?!?"
"She's been taken" I answer sadly. I heard Jill mutter a 'I swear I'm going to kill Zalgo for taking my wolf away from me' I chuckle slightly and walk back to the mansion with the rest of them.

Wolfgirl's POV (short)
I couldn't move, I couldn't even warn them. It was like I was trapped in the mind scape. The mind scape is something I found when I was learning how to, what I call 'dream walk'. I continued to look out my eyes in horror. Zalgo was planing on using me to get to his ex, Calypso. Which reminds me, did you know that there is a drink Called 'Calypso'? (True fact look it up) I sigh and continue sitting and waiting. I really hate being actually kidnapped or taken because then I feel powerless and useless, and not to mention the damsel in distress. I sigh internally and just wait. I wish I could of told Jill that I love her but I fucking stuck in the mindscape of my own motherfucking body. 'Well this if going to be so much "fun".'  I thought bitterly.