Chapter 7

E.J. POV
I wake up to Sally in my face.
"E.J.!!  It's time for breakfast and after that can you play with me?? " She gave me puppy dog eyes and no-one has been able to with stand against them.
"*sigh* fine.. " We walk down stairs to find everyone eating. I remembered Sally never meet Jeff so I decided to introduce them.
"Hey Jeff I don't think I introduced you to Sally" He walks over to us tiredly.
"Jeff this is Sally; Sally Jeff"
"Hey Sally" He says causally.
"Oh hey Jeff.. When was the last time we saw each other? "
"Umm.. Right before you died remember I used to babysit you on the weekends" they started talking so I went to the kitchen to grab my breakfast. I walked back over to them.
" I still can't  believe you are the first and only one to resist my puppy dog eyes" Sally  says.
"Wait...WHAT" everyone but Hoodie yells but you could tell he was surprised. Jeff and Sally look at each other then start running.
"H-hey  we h-have lots q-questions!!" Toby yells. BEN, Toby, L.J., and clockwork start chasing them while the rest of us are still frozen in shock. 
" well we should all get finish eating and head out on our missions" Slenderman says finally. Sally runs in the kitchen with Jeff and they slam the door shut.
"I am..so happy..that we decided to..add that door" Sally says out of breath while Jeff just nods.
"Hey guys" I say. They turn to us quickly.
"No we are not gonna chase you" Slender said. They sigh with relief. They go to the table and plop down on the chairs. The door starts to open and they both hid under the table.
"Uhh.. Jeff what are you doing. Lui asks. Jeff and Sally come out from under the table.
" Sally?!? "
"Lui?!? " Jeff takes step back and starts running. Sally grabs Lui and runs after Jeff. Hoodie, Lulu, Maskey, Slender, and me look at them leave the house confused. Then the door opens with the others pushing through.
"Jeff... And... Sally... Where... Are... They? " Clockwork asks trying to catch her breath. We look at each other and shrug. Slender teleports out of the room with Hoodie,  Maskey,  and Toby. I walk outside to find Jeff giving Sally a piggy back ride with Lui following not to far behind. 

"Hey" Lui says turning around to look at me.

"Hey..how did Jeff know the others were coming"

"That's our secret" Sally interrupts him. Jeff starts running and not long after clockwork runs out. Lui and I don't even try to stop her as she runs after Jeff and Sally.

"Get..back..here" she yells as she runs after them. Lui and I just laugh. I walk in the house heading to my room when I hear a lump in my room. I run in my room to find Jeff and Sally close and lock the window out of breath. ' I wonder how many times they ran around the house.'  Jeff collapses on my bed with Sally next to him.

"Tired??" I ask. They just look at me with a really what tipped you the fuck off  face. I lock the door behind me and sit on the nearest chair. Jeff glances at the window and drops to the ground with Sally. I look at the window seeing Clockwork not backing down from the chase. I turn around and see Jeff and Sally are already gone. I laugh. They are all gonna tire themselves out. Clockwork knocks on the window. Knowing she would break the window I opened it. She jumped in and started running after them again. I laugh again when I her Slendy yelling at her for chasing Sally and Jeff. Well this day has been... eventful. I learned Jeff was one of 4/3 people who can resist Sally's puppy dog eyes. I laugh again. I look at the clock... 7:45. I look at it unbelieving. Jeff and Sally have been getting chased for hours and I am the one tired. I close my blinds and get ready for bed. I slip under the covers. I think Bloody Painter is coming back from his mission tomorrow. I yawn and fall into a deep dreamless sleep.