Stupid Bestie

<At Cafe>

"can i take your order ma'am ?"

"em..one milkshake please" i politely smile at the waiter .

"okay , it'll be done in 5 minutes. we'll  send your order to your table , thank you " he said , i pay for my drink and thank him after.

I look around to see if there is any empty table. I saw one table at the conner near the window and so I went there and take my sit . While waiting for my drink i take out my phone.

                                                               YOU :
WHERE ARE YOU ? I'M AT THE CAFE ALREADY

NUNGNUNG :
Wait a little bit , i'm on my way

                                                                YOU:
HURRY UP , Our class is starting at 10 and i don't want to be late

NUNGNUNG :
okay okay :v

Just at the moment my drink arrived , i thank the waiters again before he left . i took a sip mm.. as expected my favourite one .

" SHUSHU !! " I know that voice. I can see from the conner of my eyes Nung ran her way towards me with an open arms , I pretend not to see. I ducked my head a bit and drag my view to look outside the window, this girl will never stop embarassing me .

Nung pulled me into a tight hug before sitting beside me,  " let me go ! it's embarassing and i can't breathe! " I said while trying to escape from the hug.

"geez, relax !" Nung said before letting me go and put her drink on the table. She laughed , " don't stare at me like that or i'll kiss you " .

I slapped her forehead hardly , "Ow ! that fcking hurt!" she rubbed her forehead.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR ? " Nung glared at me.  "For being so loud ! people are looking at us and it's embarassing" I rolled my eyes and play with my phone after. Just scrolling through the Insta.

"So..." I heard Nung said . Still playing with my phone, "what" i asked.

"emm.."

I raised my eyebrows to her and put down my phone.

"Just wondering if you're still having a crush on her or not" Nung said.

It took me by a surprised, because she, out of all and my one and only bestfriend should've known that better.

Nung is my bestfriend for a long time , both of us are taking Acting Class  in Campus. She's a playful girl and eventhough sometimes i feel like choking her , i still love her, she's always there through my ups and down . okay, enough with the emotional.

I look at her weird "Ofcourse i still do , what kind of question was that? and for your information, Again , eventho i told you this so many times before" rolled my eyes to her , "I . Yeh Shuhua . Will try to get her attention and make her mine ! HAHA " I waggled my eyebrows. Honestly, I wasn't even confident about it. I might not.

Nung stare at me with an expression that i can't tell , "Well, if you said so ! then GOODLUCK! Because you've been trying for like what ? 7 months ? But still , She's the same as always, Don't you think you should find another girl? " She said.

why is she so serious about this, i thought to myself.

"What the heck ? Since when are you this serious?" I asked. "Then, what about you?" i continued

"what? what about me ? what's wrong with me ?" She asked .

" Hm, Nothing. By the way , Have you done your homework?" i said.

Nung pointed her finger at me " You! You're just trying to change the topic ! Fine.. Fine.. i'll let it pass for now.." .

I just shrugged and ready to get up , She continue "But for now since you mentioned the homework thing,  i'm gonna copy your answer at school". She pouted her lips trying to look cute " please , pretty please~ ". This kid is always like this.

" FINE " i said and walk to the door . "YES !" I heard as she walk behind me.

< At Campus >

I was still waiting for Nung to finish copying my answers ,

" Hurry , the class is about to start " i told her .

We are now in our class. Nung's table is beside me. And, here i am still waiting for her to finish the work for 30 minutes already. Actually, we arrived an hour ago but this girl is busy flirting with the boys outside the class for goodness sake , I got to act surprised and shout that the teacher is coming near, So that the boys hurriedly go away and Nung quickly went inside the class looking panicked .

I laughed at the thought of the incident just now.

"wait , a little bit more. . one paragraph left" She said while trying to be focus on the answers.

She continue "And THAT wasn't funny! i was about to get their numbers", Nung huffed.

I laughed at her "Numbers ? Give me one if you success on getting 'em next time" . Nung eyes widened " I thought you like girls ? You're into boys now ? ".

"No, Just wanting to get their number to be my house gardener. I mean, what are you gonna do with them? it's better if i use them as gardener" i laugh again

" this b* " She throw my book at me as she finish copying.

"You're Welcome !" i said cheerfully.

Nung and I love to annoy each other, We even know each other secrets. Sometimes, i was thankful to her but sometimes she always trying to get into my nerves too . Just they way i am to her too haha.

"Do you want to watch movie? After class? What do you think? " Nung ask me suddenly.

"Are you treating me to a movie? What's with the mood ? What movie ? Where? Oh~ My NungNung is in a good mood today I see" I bobbed my head .

Nung look at me and held her hand up infront of me . I swatted her hand away and asked " what? "

"Are you done talking? who said i'm going to treat you?" She said. I furrowed my eyebrows confusedly ask " Then why do you ask me to go with you?? ".

" SO THAT YOU ARE GOING TO TREAT ME, HEHE " Nung proudly said with a grin on her face. 

what ?  "What the hell? No! Not gonna happend bro! You're the one who asked me and i also let you copy my work too,nope nope ." i turned to face to the front

"tsk, so cheap! FINE! I'll treat you to the movie" Nung sneered. "YES! THANK YOU!" I threw my hands in the air like having a celebratory ,

"But! , You treat me to dinner!" She suddenly said.

I stopped and My mouth fell open "what the-  But-- ".

"Nah, no more! that's already decided" Nung smirked . "By WHO?" I ask ,

Nung point at herself " ME , Ofcourse ".

I look at her unbelievable , SHE IS UNBELIEVABLE. Like I said She's getting into my nerves. What a Bestfriend.

Just like that , Not long after I and Nung little arguements , the teacher arrived and the class started.

---—------—--------------------------------------------------

Vote -----  Comment ----
Tell me if there is any mistake or typo.
English is not my nation language😂 which means English is not my first language

tell me so i can improve💜